149 replies to this topic

#31 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

OK,, this is it!!!
I'd ask some help to a friend of mine,
that will help me,, to clear things a little bit! jeje!

#32 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:20 AM

Got stuck at Wasteland temple, same point as Cosmofield: how to get out, any news about an update? Thank you

#33 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE(patgarret @ Oct 11 2010, 06:20 AM) View Post

Got stuck at Wasteland temple, same point as Cosmofield: how to get out, any news about an update? Thank you

If you read post# 7 it might help. But you do have to start over. In level 5 there is a room you can't get by without a cheat.

#34 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Thanks a lot artistic" you are a great help!! unfortunately my windows XP SP2 don't let me do nothing!
I had send a PM request to the author!!
Only way to get out from some fatal spots ,, is using "no walls" hope he agree to send me the quest cheat code icon_blink.gif
WHAT'S THE MUSIC USED ON THE OVER WORLD??
Sound from an super old game for PC called "the summoning"
you have to feed the blade warmonger" with blood to bring it back to life
My god,, to many deadly traps and tele transportation -- that game give me the crypt!! icon_wacky.gif

Hey I just asking for the music name ---- some 1 may know it!!
-

-
QUOTE(Artistic @ Oct 11 2010, 10:26 AM) View Post

QUOTE(patgarret @ Oct 11 2010, 06:20 AM) View Post

If you read post# 7 it might help. But you do have to start over. In level 5 there is a room you can't get by without a cheat.

Edited by vravelo, 11 October 2010 - 10:30 PM.

#35 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

I got stuck in level 7 here too. I did use the superbomb there but it does look like you must use something else... flippers or something...
I did find some place called Maze of Pain in the meantime....

Edited by Nashvillan, 15 October 2010 - 01:15 AM.

#36 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

I'm posting this to explain some things, and to give some help. Well first off, im posting an update with the level 2 bug fixed, the level 6 one( where you guys say you need the flippers while the flippers arent in the game icon_frown.gif ) and any other bugs in the game. the block puzzle in level 5 is indeed a fake, and the levels go in this order. Ocean Temple, Wasteland Temple, Zora Shrine, Swampy Sanctum, Death Mountain Temple, Heros Grave and for spoilers i wont name the rest, but its pretty obvious. Hope your having a good time with the game. If you have any more problems, contact me. I havent been online much cause school isgetting pretty crazy icon_smile.gif

#37 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:35 AM

How can I reach this key? I bombed a statue like this in another part of the dungeon but here bomb does nothing. icon_neutral.gif

IPB Image

#38 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Oct 15 2010, 02:35 AM) View Post

How can I reach this key? I bombed a statue like this in another part of the dungeon but here bomb does nothing. icon_neutral.gif

IPB Image

You need to find the magic boomerang in the middle of the dungeon. You use the magic boomerang on the red statue. Hope it helps.

I posted the update but i donno when its gonna appear in the database. So when you get stuck, download the update. Not much has changed but in future updates, I might add new content. icon_smile.gif But I'm really working hard on my new quest, so dont expect updates whenever a glitch is found. I might just not have the time. Once the game is free of bugs, im also getting rid of the cheats icon_smile.gif

#39 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(Darkincarnation13 @ Oct 15 2010, 11:07 AM) View Post

You need to find the magic boomerang in the middle of the dungeon. You use the magic boomerang on the red statue. Hope it helps.

I posted the update but i donno when its gonna appear in the database. So when you get stuck, download the update. Not much has changed but in future updates, I might add new content. icon_smile.gif But I'm really working hard on my new quest, so dont expect updates whenever a glitch is found. I might just not have the time. Once the game is free of bugs, im also getting rid of the cheats icon_smile.gif

Hmm, there's some rooms in the middle that I can't reach because I don't have a key. Anyway, these dungeons have an overall good design and is fun to play. Good progress with your next projekt. icon_biggrin.gif

#40 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Oct 10 2010, 02:05 AM) View Post

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 9 2010, 10:29 PM) View Post

I re-started this quest and, avoided that bug screen this time,,,
Lukaz I see you're pretty far ahead,, where do I get the raft?
Please donate , hints,, tips,, advice etc, etc ---- (cheats... icon_heh.gif )))
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Oct 9 2010, 02:18 PM) View Post

How do I proceed here ? - There is also a room, between the unmapped rooms, that I haven´t found a way to. Some tips would be appreciated.
IPB Image IPB Image

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Oct 9 2010, 05:51 AM) View Post

How do I proceed here ? - There is also a room, between the unmapped rooms, that I haven´t found a way to. Some tips would be appreciated.
IPB Image IPB Image

Okay, have found out that a super bomb is needed here, but can´t fgure out how going on. Can´t reach the statue in the upper right corner with any item. Looks like I need flippers. Maybe they are in the unvisited room between the unmapped rooms, but how do I go there ?
IPB Image

I tried to send my boomerang over to the guy in the corner. But I couldn't reach him. And with the warp in the way it makes it harder. I tried bombing myself over. It bombed me back into the warp. It does look like you need flippers. So I went to the next level (Desert Palace) thinking maybe the flippers might be there. Got the hookshot,beat the level, no flippers. There is a room I couldn't get to in that level too.

Maybe it is a bug. It would be nice if the quest maker would weigh in on this. icon_sigh.gif

It is a bug. I fixed it in an update but the update still hasnt appeared in the Database.Also there are no flippers in the game.

#41 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

-

Hmm... without actually trying this myself... I wonder what would happen if you used the red candle on the water on that glitch screen in Hero's Grave? It was in a shop prior to entering this level, so it would make sense to put up an obstacle that required it.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work. icon_frown.gif But at least I did get the Gold Ring. Plus I noticed there was a cave in Ganon's Barracks that wouldn't let me proceed. The cave appears to go north, but there's some invisible force blocking my way.

Edited by Nashvillan, 15 October 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#42 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Oct 15 2010, 12:49 PM) View Post

-

Hmm... without actually trying this myself... I wonder what would happen if you used the red candle on the water on that glitch screen in Hero's Grave? It was in a shop prior to entering this level, so it would make sense to put up an obstacle that required it.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work. icon_frown.gif But at least I did get the Gold Ring. Plus I noticed there was a cave in Ganon's Barracks that wouldn't let me proceed. The cave appears to go north, but there's some invisible force blocking my way.

Don't worry. all works fine except for theat glitch screen in the hero's grave.( i think ) It's fixed in the update so all you have to do is get the update.

#43 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:12 AM

What to do after beating Zora Shrine? (wow, that was a huge place!)
Seems like I need the arrow for Mt.Death, which I even bought in a shop... but I don't have a bow to shoot it!
*imagines as Link jumps to the cliff wall with arrow in his head yelling like a barbarian*

Otherwise, this is one of the best Classic quests I have ever seen. Everything is at place and space is made use of perfectly!

#44 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Oct 16 2010, 04:12 AM) View Post

What to do after beating Zora Shrine? (wow, that was a huge place!)
Seems like I need the arrow for Mt.Death, which I even bought in a shop... but I don't have a bow to shoot it!
*imagines as Link jumps to the cliff wall with arrow in his head yelling like a barbarian*

Otherwise, this is one of the best Classic quests I have ever seen. Everything is at place and space is made use of perfectly!

Well you need to go to the Swampy Sanctum ( level 4 ). It's found by using your ladder to go over the gap on the screen 2 screens before the Zora Shrine.You know, the screen with lots of zoras shooting at you? Glad your enjoying it. Have you run into any bugs?

QUOTE(Artistic @ Oct 4 2010, 11:41 PM) View Post

Hi Everyone!
I just finish Level 2. icon_smile.gif I had gotten stuck in that same spot as cosmofield and vravelo did.

So I started over when I got to level 2 I thought if I could make it through that area and then back up to the entrance where I could save it. Because I had saved it at the entrance before. I made it through got the master key and traveled back to the entrance and saved it. When I continued from that save it started me here:
IPB Image
I started on a block but after it loads you can walk off the block then go down the stairs and go beat the boss. If you die just retry. I didn't use continue just the retry.

I think you can get to that room and then save it and then travel down to get the master key. Save it! Then go get the boss.

I hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

On to level 3! icon_smile.gif

Wow. Thats a good way to get around the glitch. Even though its fixed in the update.

#45 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

Update is now downloadable! Make sure you download it so you can finish level 6!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users