Homework help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 11 July 2022 - 10:45 PM

This is a thread for people who need help with homework. Maaaaybe someone will help, but probably months too late. Don't let that stop you from posting your homework problems though. There's always hope.

#2 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 12 July 2022 - 01:27 AM

unknown.png

Any help bros?

#3 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 12 July 2022 - 11:15 AM

Any help bros?

unknown.png

• Magi_Hero, Daniel, Hergiswi and 8 others like this

#4 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 13 July 2022 - 03:10 PM

unknown.png

Any help bros?

This is pretty straightforward. You write expressions using Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws and solve the system of equations. You can use Ohm's laws to swap out voltage/currents for component values of the cap and inductor. Probably some differential equations, so you could use Laplace transforms or eigenvalues/eigenvectors to work out the math... do you really need the help on this?

#5 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 13 July 2022 - 08:28 PM

This is pretty straightforward. You write expressions using Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws and solve the system of equations. You can use Ohm's laws to swap out voltage/currents for component values of the cap and inductor. Probably some differential equations, so you could use Laplace transforms or eigenvalues/eigenvectors to work out the math... do you really need the help on this?

I don't necessarily need help but this is homework from the new topic we just started on. Figured I might as well ask for homework I still gotta do :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users