• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:22 PM

index.jpg

OK so you've seen me mention Cimorelli before, and one of the members has a condition called Turner Syndrome. Not sure how many of you are familiar with this disease, but here's some info on it

http://www.turnersyndrome.org/

This is a rare disease and it can't be cured, but treatment may help. Read that link for info.

The girl who has this is the one in my icon right now, Amy Cimorelli who is the 3rd youngest sister of the band.

https://www.youtube....h?v=CEo_1epotK0

Link takes you to a speech she gave a few months back at Global Genes. Her speech was so powerful. This is also the 2nd time she's done this. If you want the link to the first speech she gave in 2013, ask me about it.

Let me know what you think

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#2 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

So, what's there to discuss here?

Sucks that she has the disease, and because of it, can't conceive a child due to the lack of the needed sex chromosome.  Here's hoping treatment helps her out and she doesn't die really young.

She does have a way with words.  Good on her for giving speeches of that caliber.

Edited by thepsynergist, 04 January 2016 - 08:34 PM.

• MermaidCim likes this

#3 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

So, what's there to discuss here?

Sucks that she has the disease, and because of it, can't conceive a child due to the lack of the needed sex chromosome.  Here's hoping treatment helps her out and she doesn't die really young.

She does have a way with words.  Good on her for giving speeches of that caliber.

Yeah I first read about her disease early last year, after I really got into their music. I wanted to hug her so badly after I watched her speech. Her story and speech inspired me to tell my story and me opening up about myself. I too have a disease myself, and that's borderline autism. I feel as if I relate to Amy so much.

Amy is a warrior, I'm praying for her that everything will be OK for her. She is my 'musical hero'. Not only is she very brave, but I really love her voice. It's so passionate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users