Wild Bill

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

So like, it was only a while ago that I heard that this great guy was the founder of PureZC. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have discovered such an awesome community.

It's sad to see that he's gone, so my condolences to his friends and family.

:swelter:

Edited by Jubbz, 28 October 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#32 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

The father of PZC...we will forever miss how the legend began.

#33 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I wanted to say that, if anyone had any doubt about this, shadow here is speaking the truth.  I confirmed it with an old PureZC member who was WB's long time real life friend under the concern that maybe shadow's account was hacked or something.

#34 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

wow. I'll miss you, William. he was loved for sure, Shadow. thanks for everything.

#35 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

I saw this thread before I went to bed last night, and I tried to convince myself there was a large margin of error that could prove this false. Maybe it was futile and childish of me, but my initial thought was "This wouldn't be the first fake death announcement on these forums." I'm still struggling to believe it. PureZC was and still is a major part of my life, it's changed me and led me to meet some of my greatest friends. With William gone... it's like a part of me died with him. Oh we occasionally butted heads over the most trivial things, but in general we still got along well, and he was a pretty amusing and friendly guy. His legacy will still live on in this incredible site and community he's made. Rest in peace, Wild Bill.

• nicklegends, Jared and Lightwulf like this

#36 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I'm very sorry to hear this. As I know, he was a truly important; PureZC couldn't be here without him. So I thank him for that.

Rest in peace, Wild Bill. You will truly be missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people affected by this.

#37 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The father of a forum that has done more for me than anyone could have possibly had done. 

A memory that will live on. See you on the other side William.

#38 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

We will truly miss Wild Bill. May he rest in peace and may my thoughts be with ones who were affected by these unfortunate events. :(

#39 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I myself never really talked to him, but I am aware of his massive contributions in creating a community for all of us and bringing many of us together. I pray that he finds peace in the afterlife, and I hope for the well being all those related or affected by his loss.

#40 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

I've been avoiding this thread because I don't want to believe it. I spoke to Wild Bill a lot back when he was an active member. He always took me seriously, even though I was a teenager acting like a jackass on his website. He was entertaining and, at least from where I was sitting, we got along well. He gave us a community that we can call home on the internet. I can confidently say that my life would not be the same without him, no matter how directly or indirectly. He will truly be missed, and shadow, I am extremely sorry for your loss. No parent should outlive their kid.

#41 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Does anyone know what the fate of the forum will be now that he's passed? Who'll be paying the bills?

#42 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Does anyone know what the fate of the forum will be now that he's passed? Who'll be paying the bills?

I believe LTM has been doing that. 

#43 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, that's correct.

#44 LTTP

LTTP

LTTP

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

I spoke to wildbill alot back n the days in the IRC chat.

Tho me may be gone, his legacy lives on!

Lets keep it going just for him!

• Lightwulf likes this

#45 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

I am truly saddened by this news. :( I didn't want to believe it, but I guess I have no choice. He was the founder of the site we call home. He was a great man, a great member, and was loved and cherished by many. I can only imagine the pain his family must be feeling. :( Another thing that saddens me is the fact that the very site he left us is constantly in an uproar with members fighting. We shouldn't be this way. PureZC was like his child. He made it, fathered it, and made sure it was well taken care of. We should do the same. I think this bit of news is a point where in respect for the life of the man who gave us this site, we should maintain a good composure. I know Wild Bill would want that. He never wished anything bad on any of us, so we owe it to him to make sure this site is a pleasant place to be. We can do it, everyone.

• Jared and Lightwulf like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users