• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#106 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE(DashSim @ Jan 14 2012, 01:20 AM) View Post
Ah, definitely within our lifetime. I'm pretty certain that we will see the first trans women give birth. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as soon as within a decade or two.
That's not to say, though, that the success rate of childbirth among trans women won't be extremely low at first. I think everyone here will be long dead before the success rate is above 50%.

Of course, such developments WOULD necessitate the creation of more resolute processes by which transgender individuals could transition. Right now the system is still extremely shaky,but I think a development such as functioning reproductive organs might potentially jump-start the rest of the restructuring and solidifying of the psychological transition. In fact, there might come a day when gender identity might be potentially diagnosed by scientific mental examinations. You never know. YOU NEVER KNOW.

And this is just mankind's transitional period anyway. In about a million years the entire human race will be comprised of fully-fertile hermaphrodites anyway.

#107 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE(Beefster @ Jan 14 2012, 02:01 AM) View Post

That said, I think this thread has run its course, and I request that it be closed. For real this time.

I don't understand, why would you want this to be closed? I've found this whole thread pretty informative and interesting, and even though I've refrained from posting in it, I've been keeping up with the replies. Personally, I like seeing (relatively) civil discussions online, because it allows me to see more than one view point on a certain subject.

#108 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE(DavidReinold @ Jan 14 2012, 02:38 AM) View Post

In about a million years the entire human race will be comprised of fully-fertile hermaphrodites anyway.

Or an infinite number of other possibilities may or may not come to be truth. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users