[NERF] Modding a Nerf gun into Boba Fett's Blaster

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

So I've been spending a lot of my free time playing Nerf War games, especially Humans Vs. Zombies, Capture the Flag, etc. Anyways I've really gotten a lot into modding Nerf guns and making them shoot better, now I'm getting into really heavy modding such as the project I'm wanting to do next. Take a Nerf Longstrike, cut it up and make a Boba Fett blaster with combined accessories from a Nerf Recon Barrel and a Nerf Longshot scope. I think this might work, but I was wondering if anybody else in the PureZC community mods Nerf guns? Anyways all your comments and suggestions would be good, as I definitely need a little advice for this project haha

My photoshop mock-up:
IPB Image

#2 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

You haven't played humans vs. zombies til you've done it with over 300 people. Holy cheese.

Almost the entire campus was in on it last week. Theres nothing better than walking down the streets with nerf guns drawn, or running through your humanities building to escape getting eaten.

I ran with double mavericks... which jammed. Was to clumsy, but I still honestly prefer them.

#3 Cameron

Cameron

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

I used to do all this fun stuff, but only me and one other friend were into it. I'll probably get back into it one day if I ever find a reasonably sized group. I have a pump action that was so great until one of my friends broke it. That was pretty much when I stopped because I didn't feel like putting in effort to fix something I only used for target practice.

#4 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE(Lemon @ Oct 6 2010, 02:17 PM) View Post

You haven't played humans vs. zombies til you've done it with over 300 people. Holy cheese.

Almost the entire campus was in on it last week. Theres nothing better than walking down the streets with nerf guns drawn, or running through your humanities building to escape getting eaten.

I ran with double mavericks... which jammed. Was to clumsy, but I still honestly prefer them.

In Louisville, we play HvZ with about 300 people all along the Ohio River Waterfront Park... it's huge, about 4 or 5 blocks long maybe. I use a Raider with a very powerful modded Recon for backup and a sword on the back of my tactical vest.

#5 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

Pahaha. Good on ya mate.

You guys allow melee weapons? I envy you. After some accidents last year, they banned them for our games.

#6 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE(Lemon @ Oct 9 2010, 04:30 PM) View Post

Pahaha. Good on ya mate.

You guys allow melee weapons? I envy you. After some accidents last year, they banned them for our games.

Yeah I prefer the Nerf ones... but some people make some very dangerous homemade stuff LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users