Photo

Anyone still play or are interested in playing Minecraft?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 April 2020 - 04:37 AM

Recently I've been binging YouTube vids about the Oldest Anarchy Server on Minecraft, 2b2t.org, and I got the itch to play again. I love the idea of anarchy (no rules or grief protection) but wasn't interested in hacks so I joined the small no-hack server uneasyalliance.com and started basing there alone... but it's kinda lonely. Given it's anarchy I can't trust anyone there yet, so I'm putting out the call to my peeps here, see if anyone wants to form a faction and play together.

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 17 April 2020 - 09:51 AM

What version's this server running on? And what times do you usually play? I haven't played Minecraft in ages so IDK how I'd handle an anarchy server, but figure I'd ask nonetheless. If this takes off we could have a small discord for passing around coordinates and communicating more securely.

#3 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:28 PM

Latest version, 1.15.2, and I usually play between 10pm and 12am AEST (which is GMT +10:00 I think?).
And it's not like you HAVE to grief or PvP (I'm not interested in that), just gives an extra element of excitement knowing that your base could be compromised at any time.

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:15 AM

I would Play it but for Some Reason it Takes a Program which is no Longer Compatible with my Curent Windows but Yeah i Would Play it but i Would even so Fail it to Play its Strange i Know what to do in Terraria but in MineCraft im a Totaly Noob :D

My Best Think was a Pixel Mario to Build into the Water :D

#5 Yuuki

Yuuki

Recipient of Ways

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 04 March 2024 - 07:28 AM

I do still play MC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users