Instruments of Courage: The true official help topic

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#76 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

Finished the quest. All 20 hearts + Completed House of Ordeals. Death count - 14.

• Tabletpillow likes this

#77 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

Finished the quest. All 20 hearts + Completed House of Ordeals. Death count - 14.

Wow! You're really good. My record is 16 deaths. And it's my own game too! :)

#78 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

This is a very good quest!

Where will I find the Hover Boots?

#79 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

This is a very good quest!

Where will I find the Hover Boots?

It's at a shop in east Hyrule. You must go through 2 caves first. The entrence to the cave is in east hyrule. 

I'm glad you liked it :)

Edited by a30502355, 26 March 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#80 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

[nm.  question withdrawn]

Edited by congo23, 21 July 2015 - 04:41 PM.

#81 griftersinas

griftersinas

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

A little bug found at the shop with the big bomb bag and the green scroll, buying the green scroll has the bomb bag text when bought.

#82 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:59 PM

Is there a guide or something to finding the 10 keys in L5?  I have been stuck on 9 forever.  Even have the better lens but just can't find that last one.

Edit:  NVM.  Finally found the damn thing.

Edited by SofaKing, 15 April 2021 - 11:20 PM.

#83 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 April 2021 - 09:54 PM

Edit:  Figured it out shortly after posting.

Edited by SofaKing, 18 April 2021 - 10:15 PM.

#84 LuskiSnowpaws

LuskiSnowpaws

• Members

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:00 AM

Sorry i like to continu ur game but i dont even know where the first sword are ?
Someone can help me for me to trully begin this quest ! ^^

#85 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 17 February 2022 - 11:17 PM

Sorry i like to continu ur game but i dont even know where the first sword are ?
Someone can help me for me to trully begin this quest ! ^^

The Sword is in Cave 1 I Freshly Started my Playtrough Today and Didnt Found it to So to Find it You Should Note that You can Push the Darker Stones I First Tryed it with the Light ones but Didnt Worked so i was Going Out But Yeah Just Try to Push Them :D Oh For The Case Cave 1 is Directly by The Start Screen :D

#86 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 February 2022 - 10:21 PM

Its Seems I Stuck in a Gamebreacker In Level 7 I Need a Key And The Big Key To End It but I Fear That The Last Key Could Be Behind The Point were i Need The New Hoock Shot and So I Fear The Big Key is There were i Need The Key but for The Key i Need The Hookshot which is Behind The Big Boss Key Door Number two :(

https://www.youtube....h?v=VrQblTug5vg

#87 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 March 2022 - 11:46 PM

Its Seems I Stuck in a Gamebreacker In Level 7 I Need a Key And The Big Key To End It but I Fear That The Last Key Could Be Behind The Point were i Need The New Hoock Shot and So I Fear The Big Key is There were i Need The Key but for The Key i Need The Hookshot which is Behind The Big Boss Key Door Number two :(

https://www.youtube....h?v=VrQblTug5vg

Crap, you're right. I never knew how bad my old quests were. Can't believe I had seven keys and seven locks and one of the keys requires you to have unlocked a specific one first in order to get the hookshot.

I will fix that oversight right now by removing the lock needed to get the boss key. Sorry this took so long.

Here's the link, but also let me know what version of ZC you're using in case this doesn't work.

#88 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 March 2022 - 07:04 AM

Crap, you're right. I never knew how bad my old quests were. Can't believe I had seven keys and seven locks and one of the keys requires you to have unlocked a specific one first in order to get the hookshot.

I will fix that oversight right now by removing the lock needed to get the boss key. Sorry this took so long.

Here's the link, but also let me know what version of ZC you're using in case this doesn't work.

Im Using The Version 2.53 for The Quest And Dont Worry to Much its Not Easy to Think on All Possibilitys but for That we All Have The Forum for The Case we Find Something You dit Stil a Great Work with That Quest :D

#89 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 22 March 2022 - 02:26 PM

In Cave 31 were You Can Purchase The Maxi bomb Pack You can Buy a Green Scroll i Think To What Exactly Does That Becouse The Explanation Text was The Same as by The Bomb Pack :D

#90 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:46 AM

In Cave 31 were You Can Purchase The Maxi bomb Pack You can Buy a Green Scroll i Think To What Exactly Does That Becouse The Explanation Text was The Same as by The Bomb Pack :D

I think it's the scroll for the Quake Hammer.

• Lordkronos likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users