Photo

Screenshot of the Week 196

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: SotW 196 (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favorite screenshot!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:05 PM

billy ronald
IPB Image
Billy walks thought the burning forest after defeating Chaos

nate4815
IPB Image

TriMaster001
IPB Image
Those Shadow Knights never learned how to fix their floors.

#2 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

TriMaster001's is defiantly the best imo. Really nice dungeon screenie.

#3 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

TM001!!!

#4 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

Hey, where's mine? I entered. icon_frown.gif

#5 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

Go, go, Pizza Cats!
...Er, I mean TM001!

#6 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

Damn, I forgot again...

#7 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

I voted for Nate. I would of voted for Billy but those bottom trees kills the shot

BTW: I entered I wanted to test LostInHyrule to see if he used his gift well

Edited by TriMaster001, 03 February 2008 - 02:21 PM.

#8 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

everyscreen is good

and just so you know my screen was last minuet

Billy: BLAND for you

Nate: Good use of traspart water

Trimaster001: too many curtiens

#9 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:21 PM

billy ronald: (ALttP/10) That's a pretty Tower of Hera. Maybe the bottom should be more varied with more kind of trees and/or a few gaps between them. I like the green spot on the right and the brushed dark tree in the lower right.

nate4815: (transparent/10) I so so love that transparent water. That grass could use some darkening, it might be scary at places where the grass dominates. Voted.

TriMaster001: (Pure/10) Hmm... Familiar... And I don't like it as much as your newer screens, this rather resembles the old ones... I don't like the floor fences scattered randomly. There should be floor that is stronger, so doesn't have such part. Unless the story requires it. Also, there are too many minicurtains at the top. Finally, what happened with the MCish chu chus? These are like the low quality ones in the Adventure set...

A week without CastChaos?! This is the fourth sign of the apocalypse! icon_aggravated.gif

#10 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Feb 3 2008, 01:21 PM) View Post

billy ronald: (ALttP/10) That's a pretty Tower of Hera. Maybe the bottom should be more varied with more kind of trees and/or a few gaps between them. I like the green spot on the right and the brushed dark tree in the lower right.

nate4815: (transparent/10) I so so love that transparent water. That grass could use some darkening, it might be scary at places where the grass dominates. Voted.

TriMaster001: (Pure/10) Hmm... Familiar... And I don't like it as much as your newer screens, this rather resembles the old ones... I don't like the floor fences scattered randomly. There should be floor that is stronger, so doesn't have such part. Unless the story requires it. Also, there are too many minicurtains at the top. Finally, what happened with the MCish chu chus? These are like the low quality ones in the Adventure set...
A week without CastChaos?! This is the fourth sign of the apocalypse! icon_aggravated.gif

(sry 4 the big quote. I'm using the Wii icon_sweat.gif)

Yeah this was a shot before the "incident" occured.

And the reason for the curtins is that there`s a hidden switch behind the curtain. (I think you can see it.)

#11 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

I wanted to enter too, but I haven't made anything really any good in ZC in a few days and everyone is probably sick of my shots by now. icon_razz.gif

#12 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:31 PM

I voted for TriMaster's shot this week. I love the design on it. Also, I see a switch behind the curtain. :O

Also LostinHyru1e, sorry I didn't get your Screen. Please make sure you send it to both /M/ and me, every time. Because we switch off the SotW posting, so we both need to receive the screens. icon_frown.gif

#13 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Billy - Too... ... ... uh, straight? Bland? idk.

Nate - Good water, but what's up with the red underneath the waterfall? And is that a sign underwater? Looking past the diverting water though, it's really not that great of a screen.

TM001 - Average-ish dungeon shot. I'd might actually vote if it wern't for the curtains.

Nulled.

#14 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:53 PM

I guess it was too cold outside that I put too many curtains on my window and did the same thing when making this shot. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: 2200th Post!!!

Edited by TriMaster001, 03 February 2008 - 04:53 PM.

#15 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Well, since it looks like I'm not getting into this one, commence the critique of the shots...

Billy Ronald - the entire shot is dominated by the Tower of Hera, and you didn't even make the tiles. The screen looks fine, but lacks creativity. 6/10.

Nate - Mountains dominate a little too much of the screen, but the transparent water looks awesome and the design is cool. 9/10. My vote goes here.

Trimaster - A few too many curtains and un-even chain-floors kind of make the shot less attractive, but I love the Custom Enemies and the design is cool, so 8/10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users