Death Darknut Script

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

Hi everyone i do wants asks you a request from the main enemy from Mayath Island Remastered. Yes i do wants to adding again the Death Darknut (when you have to fight him many times) but this time scripted with 5 type of his ffc types.

ffc 1 (Death Darknut (1) ) So first on certain moment he'll stay immobile but i'll move after 30 secs and then he'il react as normal darknut (and if he see Link he'll charge him with the sword and then try to slash him. He is invulnerable on all weapons except the sword and his death animation is the explosion.

ffc 2 (Death Darknut (2) ) On a another battle against him (Right before the Level 8 ) he is more faster and powerful but he'll can throw somes bombs and doing like the Rock Golem's attacks but with his sword. (exemple the Death Darknut jumps and smash the ground with the sword and rocks and boulder falls)

ff 3 (Death Darknut (3) ) When Link reach the Boss of the

Level 8 he'll use the Lighting script (on the deta base) to attack with his sword and try to zap him. And he'll going make his attacks faster and powerfull. (The Thunder Attacks) will cause a serious damages to Link more then the sword of the Death Darknut.

ffc (Final Death Darknut) So the Death Darknut will become invulnerable on all weapons except the Light Arrow to break the Darkness Barriers and then try to hit him and survive. He'll combine all his attacks he did use on previous battle, making him the ''Final'' Boss from the quest.

ffc (Boss Final) the Death Darknut getting all the Darkness Power from Ganon and become big (4x4 tiles) and he'll try to get him back at the life. The Death Darknut is vulnerable only with the Light Arrow and when he'll become black Link must absolutely avoid the Death Darknut because he'll run faster and the Roc Feather will be the good choice to hit him on the back with the Magic Sword. his death is unlike all boss's death explosion animation. If Link defeat him the string will be display (Arguments 10 if it's possible) and then he'll create 8x8 explosion (tiles) and the time warps will be actived.

I don't exactly know how many time it'll be done (only if it's possible) but if you do wants to combine the ffc (separated instructions) you can too  :) if you do wants to combine the actions on the same ffc enemy script you can too but i need to know what argument i must use (Like the arguments 1 to 5 determine what ffc enemy script i must actived and let him on 0 will disable thoses ffc script.) and if you do wants you can give me 5 exemples quests on orders from the type of ffc from the Death Darknut and maybe the Argument 11.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users