Speaking with DN

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fox

Fox

Will the Hero rise again?

• Members

Posted 31 March 2004 - 10:04 PM

Now, I don't want to get the rest of the site excited, but I've been talking with DN recently. I had info about a small beta leak, so I thought it best to contact him personally. He doesn't seem to be happy with the development of ZC. Actually, I started talking about PZC, and he had said that he never really got the chance to look at it. Once he did, he really seemed to like the place. After a bit of persuasion, I have him thinking about bringing the official development of ZC over here! Well, thinking about it. It's not a sure thing yet, as he'd have to talk to WB, but if that goes well, we can expect to be the official home of ZC!

Now I know that this had happened at ZCN as well. But I think this is a bit different. I just have a good feeling.

Don't say anything to the rest of the site. Until we're completely sure, there's no reason to get their hopes up. For now, just keep it a secret. It'll be a great surprise in... I'd say, a week, if not less.

-StarFox

#2 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 31 March 2004 - 10:12 PM

That would be awesome.

#3 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 10:26 AM

That'd be a pretty big boost in site activity if we were the official Zelda Classic home.

I hope this goes well... because it would be cool to be the official Zelda Classic home.

#4 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:55 AM

It's the truth. I spoke with him on AIM a few minutes ago. He's getting the files ready to move over as I type this.

#5 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

·

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:55 AM

I spoke to him myself, actually. I'm really unsure this is going to happen, .. since he kinda.. .. well.. told me that he doesn't trust Wild BIll.

You just can't yell at Dark Nation. icon_shrug.gif It's kinda hard. There's just no reasoning with the man. He wants WB out, or no go.

#6 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:59 AM

You're on crack, BH4. It's not WB he wants gone. It's that monkey wrench weilding assclown, Praethus.

If Praethus leaves, we get ZC.

#7 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

·

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 12:00 PM

SWEET! .. .. I get his stereo!

#8 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Apr 1 2004, 12:00 PM)
SWEET! ..  .. I get his stereo!

Does that mean I get $50?

This is some pretty exciting crap, in my opinion.

#9 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:54 PM

SnoBall, you are not an Admin, please don't post in the Admin forums. Can someone set the restrictions for this? >_<

#10 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 03:44 PM

This no posting in here if your not a mod thing is going old. Very Fast. Actually, it was old the first time you said it.I'm still questioing whether or not your gullible(sp?) enough to believe this is real or not.

Anyways, if BH4 gets the stereo, I get his TV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users