savior of souls

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#16 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

In the basement I cannot push the arrow to the right  in order to take the staircase up. If that's not the right way I don't know what else to do and I'm getting frustrated trying to figure it out. What am I missing? I hope I didn't use the keys in the wrong order so I'm now screwed and have to restart my game....... :tard:

#17 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

I'm loving the quest and the music selections, a few sound familiar but not sure.  What is the main outworld theme?  Level 2 sounds like it's from Illusion of Gaia.

Thumbs up so far on the quest! :bounce:

#18 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Epad, the room you are referring to is the room that I cannot get the key. I have moved all the blocks and killed the enemies but the key is stuck part way on a block and I can't get to it. This is the room that I am frustrated with. :confused:

#19 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

You have to complete the puzzle before the key stops moving from the conveyors.

Also, bti182, the overworld music is Ryoshima Coast from Okami, the Level 2 theme is Deep Darkness from Earthbound.

#20 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Then I give up because I cannot do it fast enough. It was fun while it lasted.

#21 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

Just finished this quest and had a lot of fun with it. Was a bit short with my 7 hour completion time, and there wasnt really much in terms of exploration and secrets. The dungeons seemed pretty easy and not once did they leave me lost or confused. I did like the item hunting side game, and some of the dialog made me giggle. There are a good amount of things in this quest i liked and a few minor gripes. I did find a typo in one of the cutscenes. Dunno if there were more but its not the end of th world. All in all, this quest was definitely time well spent. :)

#22 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

I've gotten the first dungeon complete. This quest feels like an old school type of thing, which is good. ;)

This post was made on a on screen keyboard... yeah.

#23 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

Ah Earthbound, a classic I haven't played in forever, I'm sure I'll be bothering you again later for more music entries.

ms_zelda_lady - don't give up, it took me about 7-8 tries to get that key, also try to find a way so when you push the last block, you are the closest to the key as possible.

#24 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Then I give up because I cannot do it fast enough. It was fun while it lasted.

I agree with Ms Zelda Lady, I can't get the key either, so I'm giving up.

#25 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

How do I get into the forest? I tried burning the small tree but that didn't work. I feel like I was told in one of the cutscenes how to get in, but that was right before I took a break and I can't get that message to show again.

#26 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

There's a really inconspicuous small tree in the northeast part of the overworld. Burning it leads you to an entirely new area. The key to the forest is there.

#27 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:09 AM

I have beaten level 3 and canĀ“t figure out what to do next. Looks like I need a candle to go on. Have I missed it somewhere ?

EDIT: Never mind, found out where to go.

Edited by Lukaz, 15 March 2014 - 07:19 AM.

#28 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

Moosh, the cutscene mentions that you have to meet Dinly's sister Farora in Mt.Haraj. She will then give you access to Nari's Forest, as well as another passage through Lavilin Tunnel.

#29 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

So yeah, with completing the first dungeon I failed to read more like remember what the guy said to do after level 1. Can I like maybe get pointed in the direction of the second level?

#30 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

You need to head to Solflare Cavern. To get there, there is a Boomerang trigger you can use in Lavilin Tunnel.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: savior, of, souls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users