Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 aaa2

aaa2

Wizard

• Banned

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

If it was in a different tileset and you gave me the cheatcode i would definately play it rightaway because it looks good despite being classic tileset!

Edited by aaa2, 02 March 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#32 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm confused. If you think it looks good despite being made in Classic why would the fact that it's made in Classic still be a problem for you? icon_shrug.gif

As for the difficulty, this is a quest where I will not bend on the matter of difficulty any further. If you use cheats to get through difficult quests you won't get any better, now, will you?

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

About the difficulty: The main game really isn't that hard. The only exception would be Level 7, but even then, the level tells you upfront "If you want, you can play this level on easy mode." Now the optional stuff, that's really hard. But the main required stuff isn't that bad.

#34 aaa2

aaa2

Wizard

• Banned

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(Moosh @ Mar 2 2013, 06:57 PM) View Post

I'm confused. If you think it looks good despite being made in Classic why would the fact that it's made in Classic still be a problem for you? icon_shrug.gif

As for the difficulty, this is a quest where I will not bend on the matter of difficulty any further. If you use cheats to get through difficult quests you won't get any better, now, will you?

What i meant by that looks good:
1. it looks like something that could be fun to play
2. well designed
3. full of interesting ideas
what i did not mean:
- the graphics are visually appealing to me(sadly classic hurts my eyes)

Why i dont try difficult quests without cheats:
1. Lack of time i am a student and dont have time to repeat things 100s of times
2. I simply suck so bad nothing will help
3. I dont see any need to improve because even if i dont use my time to play games its not like i am bored i will just do something more useful like work on my master thesis

#35 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:45 AM

I didn't find a help thread to this topic so I'm posting one here.  I saw it was recently updated so I'm now giving it a try for the first time. 

I have completed Levels 1,2,3, and 5.  Can't seem to figure out Level 4.  I'm sure I'm missing a large wallet somewhere.  I need that to buy the flippers.

#36 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yep. The large wallet is inside level 4.

#37 Gekos

Gekos

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

How do you kill the Level 3 boss?

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

See the red and blue blocks that keep going up and down? You have to get him on top of the other colored block (so if he's blue, get him on top of the red) and stun him with the boomerang, so that when the block comes up, it stabs him.

#39 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 31 January 2020 - 05:59 PM

Nice Quest you made there im almost Down i think im now in the Lets Play Tower but Have no Clue about the Colorfull Puzzle there is possible to color Black Blue Red and Yelow but what im suposed to do i think its the puzzle before the final Boss :D You can See my Effort on my Youtube Channel so far i Hope you can Help me thanks in Advance :D

#40 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 31 January 2020 - 09:12 PM

Wow, that's a really old quote. I don't remember making it. Nor this quest being particularly difficult. I guess perhaps I bent on the matter eventually. 

Nice Quest you made there im almost Down i think im now in the Lets Play Tower but Have no Clue about the Colorfull Puzzle there is possible to color Black Blue Red and Yelow but what im suposed to do i think its the puzzle before the final Boss :D You can See my Effort on my Youtube Channel so far i Hope you can Help me thanks in Advance :D

Anyways, the solution to that puzzle is:

Spoiler

Edited by Moosh, 31 January 2020 - 09:12 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#41 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:56 AM

Wow, that's a really old quote. I don't remember making it. Nor this quest being particularly difficult. I guess perhaps I bent on the matter eventually. 

Anyways, the solution to that puzzle is:

Spoiler

Wow thanks i never had thought on that now i only must figure out how to draw his face in it  i think on black zylynder yelow face blue eyes and a red stripe i hope that will do it well thank you very much lets see if i can beat it today :D

#42 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

Wow thanks i never had thought on that now i only must figure out how to draw his face in it  i think on black zylynder yelow face blue eyes and a red stripe i hope that will do it well thank you very much lets see if i can beat it today :D

No, no, no. 

Spoiler

• Lordkronos likes this

#43 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:21 PM

No, no, no. 

Spoiler

Oh know i see thats Funy thanks if i had proceed like that i would sit 100 Years and had no Victory :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users