Photo

Type B Quest Contest Entries

Z-Zone Contest Type B

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Type B Quest Polls

Most Type B experience

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most investment potential ($$$!)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most fit for creator's taste

Best overall quest (personal taste)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 25 August 2021 - 12:50 PM

Oh money talks doesn't it?  Money makes the world go round and round and round and round and round and round and round.  The dog's brain does not understand the business language but it does understand money and oh boy does it chase money.  It mere mention of it drives the dog wild and crazy and it barks endlessly with joy.

Just for the record folks, I never claimed to be rich or poor.  My status is a mystery which I don't share.  I never said I would or would not be paying for quests in the future.  All I did was post a couple of topics suggesting the idea of such a thing and toying with its possibility.  What if this is all an elaborate hoax?  What if I'm lying?  Its your risk to take should you try and make a type B masterpiece.  And remember, awarding the title of masterpiece is solely up to me.

I have a look at everything that comes out on the database to see if it suits my tastes and it should be interesting to have a look at these entries.

genuine question: did someone hack james24's account to post with lately? feels like he's parodying himself

sorry for the off-topic. ...interesting contest lol

Edited by Avaro, 25 August 2021 - 01:54 PM.

#32 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 15 September 2021 - 05:37 AM

announce the winners already
  • Shane likes this

#33 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 15 September 2021 - 03:03 PM

announce the winners already

it's the 6th quest contest all over again

• Mitsukara and Mani Kanina like this

#34 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 15 September 2021 - 04:04 PM

Looking forward to the 2nd Anniversary of the Type B Quest Contest Type B Quest Contest.

• Nightmare, Mitsukara, Mani Kanina and 2 others like this

#35 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2021 - 10:48 PM

Looking forward to the 2nd Anniversary of the Type B Quest Contest Type B Quest Contest.

I will make it if people actually entered. :V

#36 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 September 2021 - 01:51 AM

I'll post the results tomorrow if someone on Z-Zone staff doesn't beat me to it. :)

#37 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:52 PM

They have beat you to it.

My dearest apologies, I have been preoccupied with uni, so officially closing the results has not been a high priority. Of course, that is not an issue now, because here are the results!

For Most Type B quest experience, congratulations to... Moosh! Making a Quest in 1.92 and Actually Finishing It (MaQi192aAFI) won at 3/5 votes! 

Likewise, Making a Quest in 1.92 and Actually Finishing It (MaQi192aAFI) also won in the Most investment potential ($$$!) category, at 3/5 votes!

Now....

The next two categories are a TIE!

Therefore, I will be the tie breaker.

For the Most fit for creator's taste category, this was a hard decision... I witnessed Haylee's interest in her quest as she built it, however I have also witnessed Moosh's style over the ages... But, simply put, Moosh's quests energetically align more with his entry. I declare.... Making a Quest in 1.92 and Actually Finishing It (MaQi192aAFI) to be the winner of the creator's taste category! The count is 3/6 votes (counting mine)! 

And finally...

For the final category... 
the biggest and the best, the most controversial, the most powerful, and ultimately the most publicly photogenic category... After seeing all the votes, mulling over the entries, weighing my options... After analyzing the funny, after peeling back the layers, and ultimately after channeling my inner and outer Type B tastes... I declare... Haylee's Remnants of the Dark King to be the best overall quest at 3/6 votes (counting mine)! 

Again, my apologies for the delay. Congratulations everyone! I cannot wait until the Z-Zone's next contest.

O7

Edited by coolgamer012345, 16 September 2021 - 03:53 PM.

• Magi_Hero, Anthus, Mitsukara and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Z-Zone, Contest, Type B

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users