• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:46 PM

Hey guys!

I need some help with NPC villagers for my quest. I'm currently using DoR and while the gameboy style villagers work they clash with the rest of the sets style and most importantly Link. If any artists have the time to help out I'd like NPCs that use the same style as DoR Link. They need to have the standard 4 facing directions with 2-4 frame walking animations.

These are all the types I need for the current area I'm working on.

Hidden Village: The hidden village in Lost Woods is home to the spirit guardians of Hyrule. Living with them are monk like Hylians who have renounced their former life. They tend to wear robes rather than tunics, colored with bright reds and blues.

• Male Monk 1

• Male Monk 1 (variant)

• Male Monk 2

• Male Monk Meditating

• Female Monk 1

• Female Monk 1 (variant)

• Female Monk 2

• Female Monk Meditating

• Male Elder Monk 1

• Female Elder Monk 1

• High Priestess 1

• High Priest 1

I hope someone can lend assistance!

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Are you looking for 16x16 tiles, or larger NPCs? I'm not drawing them, but I might be able to point you towards some NPCs that would fit in with DoR, to some extent. Games like FF4 are a good place to start, assuming you wanted, and are using 16x16 sprites.

But if you wanted actual custom sprites, then disregard this post :P.

• Sheik likes this

#3 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:01 PM

they are 16x16. I'm hoping for custom sprites. I've spent a lot of effort on this quest and I'm aiming for a unique look. However I'll take whatever I can get, so send them away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users