Map of the Month Announcements and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#121 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 23 October 2019 - 06:14 AM

I should have something, I just want to see if I'll be done the whole thing by the end of the month, or whether I should just upload a part of it.

#122 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:00 PM

Quick reminder that we have 3 days left until December begins and we still have 0 entries. Please be sure to get something in before the deadline!

#123 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:17 AM

As we approach the end of the year, we have one entry for the next contest. We just need one more before we can begin 2020's contests!

Map of the Year will also be prepared tomorrow.

#124 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:50 AM

The brackets for Map of the Year 2019 are out! Wanted to go Breath of the Wild themed with this one this year, so I took 3 of the 4 runes.

Like with last year, the winners of every contest in the last year were numbered from 1-12 and were randomly selected to make up each of the first two brackets. The last bracket is composed of the four maps that were left over from selection.

This will stay open until around January 22nd in which I will put out the final for the last 1/3 of the month. Good luck to all in this year's contest!

• Avaro, peteandwally and Lüt like this

#125 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:53 AM

Quick reminder that the finals are closing very soon! We also only have one entry for the next contest, so we just need one more before February starts.

#126 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:04 PM

Submitted something for the next contest since I'm almost done with my quest. Looking forward to the contest as always!

• Eddy likes this

#127 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:09 AM

Just a quick reminder that the next Map of the Month contest is approaching in 4 days and we only have one entry so far! Be sure to submit something before the deadline is reached!

#128 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:28 AM

Hi guys, we have a little under a week before June comes around and I still have no entries for the next contest! Be sure to submit something before the deadline is reached!

#129 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 07 June 2020 - 02:55 PM

Submitted for the next Map of the Month.

Looking forward to what everyone comes up with as usual.

• Eddy likes this

#130 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:48 AM

Just a quick reminder to say that the next Map of the Month contest will be happening in 4 days and we only have one entry! If anyone has anything, feel free to submit something before the 1st August. Thanks!

• Shane likes this

#131 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:30 PM

Want to give a quick reminder that the next contest will begin in 5 days and we still have no entries. Only 2 is needed to get the contest going!

• Twilight Knight likes this

#132 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 September 2020 - 02:57 PM

Hey guys, it's nearing the end of the month and we only have one entry. If anyone has anything, be sure to submit something before October comes around!

#133 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:46 PM

I submitted a map. Maybe you'll like?

(Also submitted a map for the start of 2021. Maybe you'll like also?)

• Eddy and Jared like this

#134 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 January 2021 - 08:11 AM

The 2020 Map of the Year brackets are now up! As always, I sorted all 12 winners from 1-12 and passed them through a random number generator to create the categories you can find on this subforum. Whoever wins each bracket will go to the finals that will happen in the last 1/3 of the month (so around Jan 21-22).

I have to say, this was quite a great year for map making. Everyone had a ton of awesome maps this year and despite the pandemic looming over us, I'm glad this contest stayed strong and people kept going with their projects. Let's hope this year will be another eventful year for Map of the Month :D

• Bagu likes this

#135 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:01 AM

The Map of the Year 2020 finals is up! This will last until 1st February when the next Map of the Month contest goes up. Speaking of which, I have no entries for the next contest, so I just need 2 to get February's contest going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users