what are some of your guilty pleasures

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 FieryBirdyThing

FieryBirdyThing

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 April 2023 - 11:25 AM

I like watching the odd B-movie from time to time, especially 'creature features'.

On the topic of stupid films, one of my favourites is Flash Gordon. It's daft and cheesy, but I love it!

I'd probably say that at my age, watching anything predominantly aimed at children would be classed as a guilty pleasure.

I like listening to novelty pop/rock songs, sometimes (eg. John Kettley is a Weatherman, Nellie the Elephant, Star Trekkin', etc.).

• Magi_Hero likes this

#17 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 13 April 2023 - 01:07 PM

Fast food. I really enjoy high quality meals, but once in a while, for some reason, I just crave shit food and enjoy having it. 

• Magi_Hero, nicklegends, Twilight Knight and 3 others like this

#18 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 14 April 2023 - 08:42 AM

Adam Sandler (Or Happy Madison as a whole) movies.

I watch at least 3 of them a year. For every surprisingly decent gem, there's at least 5 Jack and Jills. IDK why I keep doing this.

• Magi_Hero likes this

#19 Erdrick

Erdrick

Redeemed

• Members

Posted 16 April 2023 - 12:15 AM

I like Disney and World of Warcraft. I've been playing the latter for a while and recently got back into it after real life stuff got in the way.

• Magi_Hero likes this

#20 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 April 2023 - 11:32 PM

I like watching the odd B-movie from time to time, especially 'creature features'.

On the topic of stupid films, one of my favourites is Flash Gordon. It's daft and cheesy, but I love it!

I'd probably say that at my age, watching anything predominantly aimed at children would be classed as a guilty pleasure.

I like listening to novelty pop/rock songs, sometimes (eg. John Kettley is a Weatherman, Nellie the Elephant, Star Trekkin', etc.).

One of my guilty pleasures is watching bad movies. And by "bad movies," I mean films that miss the mark in all sorts of ways. Some famous examples are The Room, Troll 2, and Birdemic: Shock and Terror; but the list extends to films like Cats, Catwoman, Space Mutiny, Cool as Ice, Fateful Findings, and many, many more. Let me know if you'd like a recommendation. :)

• Magi_Hero, Anthus, Aslion and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users