Remembrance of Shadows- Help/Bug Topic

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#46 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:44 AM

Also - it seems like most of the level 9 statue-push-onto-button rooms have been fixed, but I've got a room here where there's three columns - a statue on the right and left column, and a warp in the middle column.  I've pushed the statues onto both buttons and nothing happened.  I'm guessing some sort of hookshot target was supposed to pop up in the middle column to allow me to get to the warp?

Also - thanks for the info about the towers.  I guess that means that since I haven't beaten the final boss yet, I'm not supposed to know about them quite yet.

Edited by congo23, 22 October 2021 - 09:45 AM.

#47 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 22 October 2021 - 03:56 PM

Also - it seems like most of the level 9 statue-push-onto-button rooms have been fixed, but I've got a room here where there's three columns - a statue on the right and left column, and a warp in the middle column.  I've pushed the statues onto both buttons and nothing happened.  I'm guessing some sort of hookshot target was supposed to pop up in the middle column to allow me to get to the warp?

Also - thanks for the info about the towers.  I guess that means that since I haven't beaten the final boss yet, I'm not supposed to know about them quite yet.

I'm not sure which level 9 puzzle you're referring to.

Can you post a screenshot here, or send it to me on Discord?

#48 aprazma

aprazma

• Members

Posted 23 October 2021 - 02:31 PM

Completed levels 1-3, and cannot proceed to level 4 (desert?) since don't have...boomerang?

#49 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 23 October 2021 - 11:36 PM

Completed levels 1-3, and cannot proceed to level 4 (desert?) since don't have...boomerang?

Since you get the boomerang in level 4 you should be able to reach it.

You're probably looking in the wrong place.

Spoiler

#50 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2021 - 08:43 AM

I'm not sure which level 9 puzzle you're referring to.

Can you post a screenshot here, or send it to me on Discord?

This is going to sound stupid, but I've never been able to successfully post a screenshot here.  I always get the error "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

I'll try to describe the location.

Level 9.  Whichever floor where the map is a picture of an egg where the pointiest part of the egg points to the left.

The room is almost dead center of the egg.  There are two columns that are the tallest column of the egg.  It's the left one of those two.  4th from the bottom, 5th from the top.  On the map, there is a little stairway icon on this room because of the warp.

Edited by congo23, 24 October 2021 - 08:50 AM.

#51 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 October 2021 - 12:47 PM

Walking in circles . . . where is Level 5??

#52 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 24 October 2021 - 06:13 PM

This is going to sound stupid, but I've never been able to successfully post a screenshot here.  I always get the error "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

I'll try to describe the location.

Level 9.  Whichever floor where the map is a picture of an egg where the pointiest part of the egg points to the left.

The room is almost dead center of the egg.  There are two columns that are the tallest column of the egg.  It's the left one of those two.  4th from the bottom, 5th from the top.  On the map, there is a little stairway icon on this room because of the warp.

Congo, I have the same problem.  When both statues are in place there is a chime but no bridge or stairs appear to access the warp in the middle.

#53 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 24 October 2021 - 11:47 PM

Congo, I have the same problem.  When both statues are in place there is a chime but no bridge or stairs appear to access the warp in the middle.

I see what is happening here and it is again, stupid.

Walking in circles . . . where is Level 5??

Do you have the flippers yet?

Spoiler

#54 CJ7

CJ7

• Members

Posted 27 October 2021 - 11:35 AM

I guess I'm blind, but I can't seem to find the Seashell Mansion.  Any help?

Nevermind, I found it.  Feeling pretty dumb  :whistle:

Edited by CJ7, 27 October 2021 - 11:42 AM.

#55 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 October 2021 - 05:15 PM

What is the reward for completing the zol fragment sidequest? I ask because I'm missing one zol fragment from a dungeon and am trying to decide if it's worth the time to backtrack through the levels to find the missing one.

#56 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 28 October 2021 - 11:48 PM

What is the reward for completing the zol fragment sidequest? I ask because I'm missing one zol fragment from a dungeon and am trying to decide if it's worth the time to backtrack through the levels to find the missing one.

Did you get the 2 on the overworld?

Spoiler

#57 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 October 2021 - 10:22 AM

Having great difficulty defeating the boss in Level 5 and the Keep of the Lake. Tried all my weapons and keep trying to use the weapon found in Level 5.  While it does damage to the boss when it touches, my death preceeds any real damage done to the boss. Am I missing something?

#58 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:21 PM

Having great difficulty defeating the boss in Level 5 and the Keep of the Lake. Tried all my weapons and keep trying to use the weapon found in Level 5.  While it does damage to the boss when it touches, my death preceeds any real damage done to the boss. Am I missing something?

That's probably one of the harder bosses due to how it is damaged.

Spoiler

#59 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:30 PM

Yes, just need to be patient!  Now, how to get past the green jewel looking object blocking the way to what I believe to be Level 6.  Nothing I currently have has any effect.

Never mind . . . I just had to take a run at it.

Edited by jccarratl, 29 October 2021 - 08:01 PM.

#60 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 31 October 2021 - 04:26 PM

Hi, i beat all the 8 towers, but now ? seem nothing is happending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users