some help

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#121 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:56 PM

I'm having trouble with Phantom Ganon do you have any tips because hitting him at all is troublesome 

What you should do is as soon as both appear, attempt to hit one with an arrow. He's vulnerable all the time, not just when he identified which version is real. If the one you target doesn't take any damage, then the other one is the real one. Defeating him mostly requires targeting him before he starts attacking you.

Edited by ywkls, 22 July 2016 - 06:50 PM.

• griftersinas likes this

#122 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Just downloaded the new update and found a few glitches...

omkQmyp.png

Graphics glitch here.

A0aglbp.png

Should the ladder be required to cross this gap?

If so, I can cross it without the ladder.

#123 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

Just downloaded the new update and found a few glitches...

omkQmyp.png

Graphics glitch here.

Fixed.

A0aglbp.png

Should the ladder be required to cross this gap?
If so, I can cross it without the ladder.

Left off the script that runs the holes. Fixed in the next update.

Also, thanks for reporting these bugs!
As much as I'd like to enhance the tileset or make the dungeons less boring, I feel I've done about all I can for this entry aside from such bug fixes and general housekeeping.

But, that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to add improvements of other sorts if any reasonable suggestions are made.

#124 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:14 AM

Edit: Never mind

Edited by P-Tux7, 29 May 2018 - 01:17 AM.

#125 prussian

prussian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

I know this is an older thread, but can anyone help me?

Link is stuck in dins castle and cannot kill the disappearing boss.

I think he needs the wand.

thanx in advance

the prussian

#126 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:01 PM

I know this is an older thread, but can anyone help me?

Link is stuck in dins castle and cannot kill the disappearing boss.

I think he needs the wand.

thanx in advance

the prussian

What disappearing boss? If you're where I think you are, that's Facade.

You must place a bomb to blow him up. The window for doing so is very short, though.

You don't get the wand equivalent until the Temple of Seasons.

If this doesn't work, maybe provide a screenshot of the enemy?

Otherwise, I'm not sure how to direct you.

#127 piglet497

piglet497

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:52 PM

I just finished what I think is Level 15 where I got the shield and tunic.  At the end it told me to go free the king, but I am not sure where to go.  I thought I could get the next sword by going to that cave that is in the beginning where the thing is hammering.  Also, I have the eagle's beak, but I can't figure out who to give it to.  Any assistance please?

**I got the next sword, but still need assistance on who to give the eagle's beak to.

Edited by piglet497, 25 May 2019 - 04:01 PM.

#128 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:18 AM

I just finished what I think is Level 15 where I got the shield and tunic.  At the end it told me to go free the king, but I am not sure where to go.  I thought I could get the next sword by going to that cave that is in the beginning where the thing is hammering.  Also, I have the eagle's beak, but I can't figure out who to give it to.  Any assistance please?

**I got the next sword, but still need assistance on who to give the eagle's beak to.

The beak goes to a Subrosian in a cave near the Flooded Retreat (level 7, where the Flippers are obtained).

I think there's a complete list of all of the trading quest locations somewhere in this topic, but feel free to ask if you can't find it.

Also, the hammering guy does give you a reward; but for collecting 25 Crystalline Flames.

The dungeon you're looking for is in the frozen area and is accessed by destroying a Link statue with the level 3 sword.

#129 piglet497

piglet497

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:58 AM

Okay. I finished the trading game.  Thank you your help on where to take the Eagle's Beak.  I am a little stuck because in the Temple of Time because it says I need to get the Roc's Feather, but I am not sure where to find it.  Can I have a little assistance on where to find it?

#130 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:15 AM

Okay. I finished the trading game.  Thank you your help on where to take the Eagle's Beak.  I am a little stuck because in the Temple of Time because it says I need to get the Roc's Feather, but I am not sure where to find it.  Can I have a little assistance on where to find it?

The note which tells you to find the Roc's Feather is actually after the point where it can be accessed.

You'll have to go back through the dungeon again to find a warp in the icy part that's blocked by lock blocks.

Now that you have Magic Key; you can open it and go through to get the Roc's Feather.

#131 piglet497

piglet497

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:22 PM

Thank You for your assistance.  I finished the game and it was a great quest.  I enjoyed playing it.

• ywkls likes this

#132 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:08 PM

Forgot to post about this whenever it went live, but there's no time like the present!

Recently upgraded the entire quest to version 4.0!

Here's a list of the features this adds!

Warning!! This version will break existing save files. Use at your own risk!

Version 4.0

Enjoy!

Edited by ywkls, 16 August 2020 - 03:08 PM.

#133 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 01 September 2020 - 04:04 PM

I seem to be stuck in Ruto's Palace.  I lowered the water which led to a passage going north, but Link can't walk through the doorway.  This is at the 2nd spot where you can lower the water.

#134 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:07 PM

I seem to be stuck in Ruto's Palace.  I lowered the water which led to a passage going north, but Link can't walk through the doorway.  This is at the 2nd spot where you can lower the water.

Whoops! I forgot to adjust the combos for the new lower doors correctly.

I will rush out a fix at once.

#135 BBTL

BBTL

• Members

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:05 AM

I'm stuck in the Temple of Seasons. Going through the portal here causes me to get stuck in the top left corner.

https://imgur.com/a/OToZEQK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users