Rite of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

P.S. That Flying Machine, best device ever!!!!!!!!

• Shane, Moosh and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#17 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

Yeah it's incredibly fun to use and opens the game up completely.    

• Shane likes this

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:44 AM

That flying machine was one of the coolest thing about the quest. It's a shame you get it later in the game.

• Shane likes this

#19 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

version that i downloaded has no save option

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

You can't save through the normal ZC way. You have to step on a save point (the glowing blue sparks next to the health refill points) and press Start or A.
  • Shane likes this

#21 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

stuck on this puzzle, any ideas?

http://imgur.com/8bVgOqT

#22 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

The layout you need for that puzzle is in a nearby room. You should be able to view it from the map. I'm not sure if you already knew that. As far as actually getting the right colors in the right place, it's a bit hard to offer specific advice there ...

• Shane likes this

#23 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

now stuck on this puzzle

http://imgur.com/a/sS1NJ

there are 2 blocks, which i assume need to go on the 2 switches by the fans. However there is only enough time to push one block out of the way before the other is destroyed by the fan.

any thoughts?

#24 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

Hmm, the block is made of sand. Is there anything special you could do to sand with the tools you have in that room?

Solution

• Shane likes this

#25 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hmm, the block is made of sand. Is there anything special you could do to sand with the tools you have in that room?

Solution

i know fire makes glass however I can't seam to hit both of them in time, also without destroying the blocks. I will try again

#26 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

i know fire makes glass however I can't seam to hit both of them in time, also without destroying the blocks. I will try again

Spoiler

#27 bigboylink

bigboylink

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:59 AM

I'll chime in and say that I think that desert puzzle should have been a bit more forgiving with the timing. Getting one of the sandblocks to turn to glass is not hard, but turning both to glass took me at least 50+ tries (not exaggerating) - basically a lot of luck.

Edited by bigboylink, 19 March 2017 - 04:01 AM.

• Shane likes this

#28 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:13 AM

I'll chime in and say that I think that desert puzzle should have been a bit more forgiving with the timing. Getting one of the sandblocks to turn to glass is not hard, but turning both to glass took me at least 50+ tries (not exaggerating) - basically a lot of luck.

I'll consider but I doubt I will change this. Changing the timing of the puzzle could mean people trying to solve this the unintentional way. If there were to be any change in the timing it will be pretty much minute.

Speaking of changing things, the first official update is on its way. A few fixes and changes to some minor stuff and one puzzle Avataro wasn't too happy with. Not sure when it will happen but it will most likely happen within two weeks.

• Naru likes this

#29 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

I was stumped in that sand puzzle too until i realized i was using the wrong wind move. And then i did it in my first try after realizing that.

I gotta say, in terms of puzzle this quest kicks ass. Some of the most unique and creative puzzles i've seen in a ZC quest so far.

• Shane likes this

#30 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Thanks Norzan!

I bumped this thread to give a bit of an update regarding an upcoming update. I decided to get off my lazy behind to work on the final parts of the update that being some dialogue properties. This update will range from mostly sfx changes to a redone puzzle that we feel was a bit on the tedious side. We also just recently added a silly little thing that pretty much no one is going to really find but oh well, that's sort of the point I guess. :P We really appreciate the positive reviews, it really has been a pleasant surprise to us that the community really enjoys this quest. If you play the upcoming update (it's not a huge update mind you) we hope you enjoy that too as it should be here soon enough. :) If I'm not lazy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users