3DS

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

Did anyone see this game yet?, I for one love the weirdness Nintendo done with the NDirect for it. And the game looks so quirky I'm going to get it at pre-orderd. 

I think this weird quirky game might do well here in North America. 

#2 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

"All hail the Virtual Boy!" LOLOLOLOL

• Ventus likes this

#3 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

I have a few words to say.  What the buck?    SO FRIGGING EPIC!!!!  But I dont know if I like it.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

Looks....interesting? Probably not the kind of thing I would play heavily, but it does appear to have some charm to it.

#5 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

Bumping this, (Making another thread is pointless). Anyways has anyone picked this game up yet? It came out yesterday.

I don't got it but I'm going to see about getting it today. an idea if anyone has the game we could import each others Mii's and mess around like that and stuff.

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

I haven't got it yet, and I probably won't.

It looks like a really interesting game, but I have a feeling I could get bored playing with it very easily, and I prefer more action packed games like Zelda, so I'll probably pass with this one. It would still be cool to see others play it though.

Also, dat voice in the Direct.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 07 June 2014 - 10:18 AM.

#7 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

I love how Nintendo use inside jokes more than PureZC.

I'm getting this game. It looks hilarious.

• Eddy and Ventus like this

#8 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

I bought the game and I'm already laughing pretty hard at this, lol. I really like it so far and if anyone wants to know I named my island Termina. xD

And I'm just going to drop my QR Code of my Mii off here if anyone wants to add me to their island :D 

a8Fwh8s.jpg

-

And I would love to have some of you guys on my island so if you want just export your Mii to a QR code and post'em for others to import them ;)

#9 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

So far my island is doing pretty good. I've got quite a few Mii's living there. I'll post a group Photo of them all :P

1TyPNJ6.jpg

Bottom Row starting from left, Trish, Hank, Joey, Ventus, Callie, Peggy, Rosalina.

Middle Row starting from left, Darrell, Chie, Shigeru Miyamoto, Happy Mask Sales man, UnderTaker, Beth, Barbara

Top row (Only one there). Dr.Mario. 

I'm going to add Link and Zelda today :P But overall I'm having a blast with this game... I'm not even kidding that this is the weirdest game I've ever seen in my whole life xD

Edited by Benji, 08 June 2014 - 02:10 PM.

#10 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

I kind of gonna add you Benji to my copy of Tomodachi Life when I get it. I send my mii to another person and saw how my life seem to be taking place over there. You can have a look at how my mii is doing. I dont have the game yet though. The stuff for my mii would be pic.twitter.com/cCZmEPTapw my mii, Personality 5-4-3-2-1 pic.twitter.com/hIE5VlTKYw. Maybe you can tweet me how my mii is doing.

#11 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

I kind of gonna add you Benji to my copy of Tomodachi Life when I get it. I send my mii to another person and saw how my life seem to be taking place over there. You can have a look at how my mii is doing. I dont have the game yet though. The stuff for my mii would be pic.twitter.com/cCZmEPTapw my mii, Personality 5-4-3-2-1 pic.twitter.com/hIE5VlTKYw. Maybe you can tweet me how my mii is doing.

Cool, If you really add me to the game you can make my personality be anything really, I think in the category of (Outgoing and a Leader).

And I've added you to my island, and I'll post updates here on the forums on how member Mii's are doing.

Here is what your Mii looks like at the moment (Just staring into the mirror I gave him)

Sys1EfP.jpg

*In other news* 

The following islanders have confessed love for each other.

Hank Hill confessed to Callie that he loves her (Dating now?)

Joey Confessed to Trish that he loved her (Dating now?)

Side news

Dr.Mario is saddened that Trish choose Joey over him...

Link has moved in the Mii apt's

Zelda has moved in the Mii apt's

Ganondorf has moved in the Mii apt's

Alex moved in moved in the Mii apt's

Tom has moved in the Mii apt's (Dirtyshovel)

#12 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

My friend was playing this when we drove up to Michigan this weekend and it seemed pretty hilarious. It's a game that doesn't take itself super seriously but still seems to provide a lot of content. I don't really have a personal opinion either way since I haven't played it, but it seemed fun if you like things like the Sims and Animal Crossing, though not nearly as deep of a system as either of those.

#13 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

Cool, If you really add me to the game you can make my personality be anything really, I think in the category of (Outgoing and a Leader).

And I've added you to my island, and I'll post updates here on the forums on how member Mii's are doing.

Here is what your Mii looks like at the moment (Just staring into the mirror I gave him)

Just looked to the suit you gave me. Looks quite good actually!

I have been redoing the personality tests and now I am a totally different personality then I initially gave.

Still okay. And yea. I will see what I can come up with for your mii

So, my recent personality tests on the original website makes me Outgoing Charmer.

It is basically 6-6-6-6-6. Not sure if you can still edit the mii.

I thought for a bit, after checking the personality picture I got. And it seems that the category you mention is what your mii should be.

A Outgoing Leader. I am not sure yet what compatibility it has though.

So about the my mii it is still very early to say whether it has wants to visit other people's apartment?

I also wonder what is my mii's favourite or food it likes.

I think I'll soon start my island.

When someone feels attracted to see how their mii will play out on my island with the mii I got. Please tell your mii qr code.

And likewise I can post small snippets how things play out.

I noticed that if you search on twitter for people for QR codes, you eventually see that a huge part of people are interested in this tomodachi life game.

#14 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Just looked to the suit you gave me. Looks quite good actually!

I have been redoing the personality tests and now I am a totally different personality then I initially gave.

Still okay. And yea. I will see what I can come up with for your mii

So, my recent personality tests on the original website makes me Outgoing Charmer.

It is basically 6-6-6-6-6. Not sure if you can still edit the mii.

I thought for a bit, after checking the personality picture I got. And it seems that the category you mention is what your mii should be.

A Outgoing Leader. I am not sure yet what compatibility it has though.

So about the my mii it is still very early to say whether it has wants to visit other people's apartment?

I also wonder what is my mii's favourite or food it likes.

I think I'll soon start my island.

When someone feels attracted to see how their mii will play out on my island with the mii I got. Please tell your mii qr code.

And likewise I can post small snippets how things play out.

I noticed that if you search on twitter for people for QR codes, you eventually see that a huge part of people are interested in this tomodachi life game.

I glad you like how your Mii looks on my game, and yeah I can still edit the Mii' personality. I went ahead and made the changes ;)

For reference I'm going to throw my personality as an image out here-

Ventus' Personality 

YHZyb0q.jpg

And I'll post your Mii's Info also along with a image of what you are doing ;)

Wrathfeel Current stats and update on looks

ZDtPHcR.jpg

A7hk8sG.jpg

You currently like three food items. I haven't found a super favorite just yet And Your Mii has been hanging out with a Mii called Barbara over at her apartment, not much has gone on yet.

Edited by Benji, 12 June 2014 - 01:05 PM.

• Dirtyshovel likes this

#15 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

Amazing. One of my first early lovers was one named barbara. If things match up well. That be great. It was just love, no kissing or any of that. In the child years.

Thanks for the reference.

The Lasagna & Fishsticks kind of match me. Though im baffled about the Root-beer float. Totally dont know it.

I guess it doesnt hurt if the game is picking that. Perhaps it is something I like and love yet never heard existed.

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 13 June 2014 - 09:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users