Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#46 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

That helps because I know where the forged signature is, but I cant find a big enough wallet to afford it...

After defeating the Temple of Stone and Chill it was a parting gift from a friend. I believe!

#47 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

really?? I didn't get it...is this a bug?

I didn't get a wallet upgrade after stone and chill....is this a bug? I could not activate the boomerang trigger where that sea creature-friend was at...under the bombale candle thing

Edited by AtrusW0nder, 25 August 2016 - 09:04 PM.

#48 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:25 PM

really?? I didn't get it...is this a bug?

I didn't get a wallet upgrade after stone and chill....is this a bug? I could not activate the boomerang trigger where that sea creature-friend was at...under the bombale candle thing

I got mine after beating the boss the door open got the shard and took the warp took me back to the beginning by the warp that got you in to the Stone and Chill. I moved a little to the right and the guy appeared. He tells you about the marsh and the paper etc. then give you the bigger wallet before he leaves. Maybe mine is a bug.

Edit:The warp inside the Stone and Chill.

Edited by Artistic, 25 August 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#49 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:31 PM

I didn't get that at all. Should I restart using a different version?? Could be that I didn't move to the right a little like you did. Maybe instead, I automatically saved the game and missed out on that part..(??)

Edited by AtrusW0nder, 25 August 2016 - 09:33 PM.

#50 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

I didn't get that at all. Should I restart using a different version?? Could be that I didn't move to the right a little like you did. Maybe instead, I automatically saved the game and missed out on that part..(??)

I don't know if moving to the right did it. Maybe just moving either direction might do it. The moving is what triggered the scene I believe. You just stopped it by saving. But when you started the game again it should of started you right by the warp. Right? You might be able to go back to the Stone and Chill and trigger it.

What version are you using? It was made for 2.50.2

#51 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:29 PM

That was it! I just needed to move! I got the wallet. I had to start new game, however.

#52 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:52 PM

Does anyone know how to get the HCP in Dream and Delight?  I know where it is, but don't know how to get in there with the HCP.  It would help me with the boss of the dungeon as even with the Blue Cape, I am taking a lot of damage from the flames.  I already got the Sandstorm/Caliph's Orb/Sultan's Glove.

#53 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:41 AM

Does anyone know how to get the HCP in Dream and Delight?  I know where it is, but don't know how to get in there with the HCP.  It would help me with the boss of the dungeon as even with the Blue Cape, I am taking a lot of damage from the flames.  I already got the Sandstorm/Caliph's Orb/Sultan's Glove.

Go through the window and up the stairs to the right of the dungeon. Go down one or two screens and push the lone block in the center of the screen. Fall down the hole.

#54 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:03 AM

@Artistic: Thank you for that bug! I fixed it now.

@Atruswonder: If you save immediately after getting the Crystal, you should still be able to see the scene in L1 when going through the boss and warp again. Seems I could place a timed warp there instead of needing to walk down or right, so it's more obvious/immediate I suppose.  Edit: No the scene is one time only. I make it with timed warps now, so it's much, much harder to miss.

@whacker: Seems you missed a secret in the dungeon concerning the boss door. To explain it easily, shoot those arrow statues from below in this screen:

ntcchelp01.png

Edited by Twilight_Knight, 26 August 2016 - 07:05 AM.

#55 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:07 AM

Wow that was quite a trek to level 2. this is an awesome and extensive game everyone!

• Twilight Knight likes this

#56 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

Bought the bow and quiver but can't somehow equip it.

Also, i can't seem to kill that blue frog in the desert. Even hitting it over 10 times with the level 2 sword.

Edited by Norzan, 26 August 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#57 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:05 PM

Can't find third key in Stone and Chill.

Any suggestions?

Nevermind, just found it, of course.

Edited by Gendof, 26 August 2016 - 12:29 PM.

#58 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

In level 2, Water and Steam, I have gotten all 4 keys and opened the way to the boss but have somehow missed the boss key. Any hints?

I found it of course. It seems to help to post hehe

Edited by Mister Snooze, 26 August 2016 - 12:44 PM.

#59 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:40 PM

Recording of my streams of this are now available: Part 1 - Part 2

Spoilers: The conclusion is that this isn't my cup of tea.
  • Twilight Knight and Epsalon ZX like this

#60 FlaireRobe

FlaireRobe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:43 PM

Bought the bow and quiver but can't somehow equip it.

Also, i can't seem to kill that blue frog in the desert. Even hitting it over 10 times with the level 2 sword.

you will get the arrows in a later dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users