4 replies to this topic

#1 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:58 AM

Hi there :)

I have build in the last days level 7, 8 and 9. ^^

If I finish level 9 soon, I will connect all the teleport ways. I have now almost completely finished in the German version. There are only the secrets to set and a few NPCs. Then soon a new test can be started.
  • Anthus and Epsalon ZX like this

#2 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:00 PM

Hi there ;)

Level 9 is to 50% done. It is a realy big dungeon as last for this quest.

I hope, I can set at weekend the teleport and so.

#3 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

Hi there,

Level 9 Dungeon is now done. Tomorrow I set all Teleport and Enemies.

The same is for Level 7, 8 and a big extra Dungeon (Is already in the Demo, but you can´t enter it)

This is what I will do, over the weekend. ;)

The transfer from german to english comes, when I have all in German Version done. The copie is faster. :D

After the weekend, I upload a few new pictures, from a few rooms.

See ya,

IceDancer

#4 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

Sounds like you're making a quest perfect for improving my German vocabulary  :shy:

Looks like you're trying to make a fun and creative quest, is this your first quest?

I might play the demo when I have some spare time, but otherwise wait for the full thing, in English, so I could at least understand the story.

#5 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:34 AM

Yes this is my first quest. :)

By itself, this quest should only be for German. But since I received requests, whether I can bring these also for English too, I say yes. It isn´t perfect english, because I do not master it properly, only a few things. So I work with translator. As you can see, it is not very good english. My knowledge of english, isn´t enough to chat or do work for myself, with these text or translate alone the quest from german to english. My english is so good, that I can play english games alone, without translate.

But when all have fun with this quest, then is all good. When are some questions, I answer it ;)

• Twilight Knight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users