quest-graphics-tiles

quest- graphics tiles

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rockko

rockko

• Members

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

quest-graphics-tiles-empty place -grap -tile enemy = done, then I use this new enemy, but when I test my game, the animation of this enemy flickers and disappears once in a while = weapon = no- walking enemy, what I'm doing wrong?, I've already tried, change enemy deep color to 8 bit, nothing help. There must a way, to bring new enemy's from bmp tile maps, with the animation of the enemy flickers or disappears(example FYS tile set ) new enemy =working =Fokkeru and more, can someone help please, and the last version of Zelda 2.53 d`ont copy or paste, to bad ,I have a qwerty and windows 10 and try mouse and combination keyboard, its seen you cant not copy paste enemy's or items to a empty place in the editor, the only think that work, its copy -paste a screen.thanks

#2 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:30 PM

You need more than just a picture for the new enemies, because they are still moving.

It is therefore not enough if you copy a new opponent and that only on one field. Since you´ve entered a certain amount of movement, it sticks to it and so, this is flickering.

The pictures are just example. I am still working with the 2.5 version. I think that with this attiude and the procedure should not be much different to the 2.5.3 version.

Here a link from two examples.

Picture 1, I took the Lionel. This corresponds to four movements. Picture 2, shows three rows of movements. Picture 3, is the movement, life etc. 4 movements from left to right thus -> W = 4. 16 pictures from left to right -> W = 16 + three rows -> H = 3

The same goes for the second example opponent. This has 4 movements from left to right -> W = 4 but this time only one row with 16 images from left to right. Thus W = 16 and H = 1

With only a single image, the opponent may not move. Then it should come to no flicker. I think it´s only because you have too few pictures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest-, graphics, tiles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users