ZC

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Zelda's Butt is an interesting quest by Spram.  ZC 2.10 quest, but works fine in 2.5.  Not sure why or how the quest got its name, but once you get past that bit of oddness, the quest is actually pretty decent.  Main quest isn't that long, but since we're going to be trying to get everything, the optional stuff pretty much doubles up the quest length.

Seriously, that's just an odd name for a quest.  Sounds really perverted and all for obvious reasons =P

Part 1 - a bit of side stuff to do before getting to level 1, picking up lots of money along the way.  Yeah, we'll be needing lots of money later on when we get to optional stuff.

#2 SinSeven

SinSeven

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

Looking forward to this! Just finished watching your last quest uploads. You make it look so easy, going through the boss gauntlet with barely a scratch!

#3 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Looking forward to this! Just finished watching your last quest uploads. You make it look so easy, going through the boss gauntlet with barely a scratch!

Lol, that's the power of Nayru's Love for you.  Honestly, without that, you'll take a very fast beating in that gauntlet.  I think Aevin mentioned level 9 was where I took the most damage, really only because I didn't spam Nayru's Love in there.

So we got a fairly long quest here.  Actually not that long if you just focus on the main quest.  All the really buffed up stuff is in the optional dungeons

#4 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:29 PM

Zelda's Butt looks good. I meant, this is a really good quest, good luck! :D

Edited by ZeldaPlayer, 28 May 2015 - 10:29 PM.

#5 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

Zelda's Butt looks good. I meant, this is a really good quest, good luck! :D

Darn, Link isn't gonna get any sneaky looks at Zelda here.  Have to wonder what such scouting would yield if he ever got such a chance *rolls eyes*

• ZeldaPlayer likes this

#6 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

Part 2 - Level 1 is pretty standard, nothing too tricky.  However, will come back to clear this place later.  Got some better stuff to look for first

#7 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

Part 3 - We go into the giant tree to see what really happened and solve some problems.  After that, time to head into a big meadow to relax a bit

#8 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

I hope you don't get stuck...in Zelda's Butt! :tard: :tard: :tard:

#9 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:47 PM

I hope you don't get stuck...in Zelda's Butt! :tard: :tard: :tard:

hahaha.  Oh man, that quest title can be strung up in so many ways, from mild to super perverted.

Imagine someone playing this, getting stuck on some of the optional areas later on and saying anything like "I'm getting screwed in Zelda's Butt."  Or if someone gets rather PO'd at dying so much, it can go like "I'm about to give Zelda's Butt the finger."   :omg:

Oh man, this can get really bad with the jokes.  Although would be interesting to see what kinds of jokes people can come up with with this title.

Edited by pixcalibur, 01 June 2015 - 11:11 PM.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#10 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:53 PM

Ganon wants some of Zelda's Butt too!  Just hope Link's Last Leg didn't get stuck in there.  xD

#11 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:42 AM

Part 4 - Time for Link to get some fresh air and some goods before moving onward towards the good stuff.

#12 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

Part 5 - Going through level 3, getting some fresh air while we're at it.  After that, back to town to get some stuff, waste money, and get one of my favorite things in ZC

#13 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:36 PM

Part 6 - Into level 4 now, cleaning out most of the place, as we'll come back later to finish things off.  We can then make our way to the next level instead, which should be interesting to cover

#14 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

Part 7 - Level 5 is interesting in that it's a free form level.  Thus the map is fairly useless for design, but can still be used to find patches of land to explore.  After getting a couple big items here, we can now go back to start cleaning up earlier levels.

#15 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

Part 8 - Moving on a bit more before turning back to clean up earlier levels.  Much easier with a little extra insurance to work with.  Then we can get back on track.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users