Photo

APRIL FOOLS Ugh... I ain't doing this no more.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#16 Shane

Shane

Average Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

What!?! Why!?! Why!?! Migos Leaving Curse you!?!

You can't get me its 2nd of April in Australia. Haha. What happen to Spirit Tracks and Salow Cut?!?

#17 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Yeah, I guess I should mention this... it was a joke. The world didn't end, and I'm still here. :O

Now, the reason I pulled such a... "cliched" joke, is because I actually wanted it to work with this other small change I'm currently working on. Some of you might have noticed that the THP topic is actually gone. Don't worry, your posts are not lost. It has been set to invisible for the moment, and I will eventually set it back to visible, though it will be locked.

Now, can anyone guess why I'm doing this?

I'm re-making the topic, so that it's more updated. The new topic version does have a little less details and stuff, but in return it has some very cool new features I'm sure you will all enjoy. I will eventually add more stuff to it, but as of now, the idea is to keep it simple.

Everything from story to screenshots has been updated so that they are up to date, so be sure to take a look when I post the thread sometime later tonight, or tomorrow. As I already said, the old thread will still remain in this forum, but it will be locked and marked old, so people know which is which. Besides, the new one will be pinned too, so it's gonna be easier to find.

#18 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

I knew you couldn't be serious. icon_razz.gif

Although, you did manage to give me a little doubt in it. For some reason, once Billy posted his message, I started believing it was a joke even more so. icon_razz.gif

Well, glad to have it verified that you're still working on this.

#19 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

That's one more thing I can cross off the list of things that made me think the world was ending today. icon_razz.gif

#20 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE(Daemon @ Apr 2 2010, 01:17 AM) View Post
I knew you couldn't be serious. icon_razz.gif

Although, you did manage to give me a little doubt in it. For some reason, once Billy posted his message, I started believing it was a joke even more so. icon_razz.gif

Well, glad to have it verified that you're still working on this.
I have already said a number of times that I would never quit making this, so why would that just change? It can't change, cause I have already said never icon_razz.gif

The Billy thing was sort of an inside joke. Back when he and I were new, I used to have some pretty harsh comments on his screendesigning (which by the way is pretty awesome now), and the joke here was that it would be hard for some people to believe that Billy would be the one who would take over the project. Again, Billy has really improved since that, and I really think he's pretty darn awesome at designing screens today, so that joke is only for those of you who has been around since those days.

Anyways, I forgot to mention that this new topic will eventually put a lot more weight on the other parts of the team, which is Joe and Nuvo. These guys has really done so much for this game now, that I feel it would be selfish of me to go about making this quest under my name only. The new topic will (eventually) have info on what Joe is doing, such as videos of scripts and bosses and so on, and I've got something special planned for Nuvo's contributions too, so be sure to check it out once it's up.

#21 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE(Migokalle @ Apr 1 2010, 08:10 PM) View Post

Yeah, I guess I should mention this... it was a joke. The world didn't end, and I'm still here. :O

Now, the reason I pulled such a... "cliched" joke, is because I actually wanted it to work with this other small change I'm currently working on. Some of you might have noticed that the THP topic is actually gone. Don't worry, your posts are not lost. It has been set to invisible for the moment, and I will eventually set it back to visible, though it will be locked.

Now, can anyone guess why I'm doing this?

I'm re-making the topic, so that it's more updated. The new topic version does have a little less details and stuff, but in return it has some very cool new features I'm sure you will all enjoy. I will eventually add more stuff to it, but as of now, the idea is to keep it simple.

Everything from story to screenshots has been updated so that they are up to date, so be sure to take a look when I post the thread sometime later tonight, or tomorrow. As I already said, the old thread will still remain in this forum, but it will be locked and marked old, so people know which is which. Besides, the new one will be pinned too, so it's gonna be easier to find.

Yes, but I never got a straight response from you regarding how you were gonna do it. You either dodged the question or didn't understand me. I was asking how you planned to go about it without making a true inconvenience for everyone. I can't view my avatar on deviantArt because of their sense of humor, and a year or two ago it was actually impossible to browse VGmusic for 24 hours.

#22 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

So, what's the deal? It's one out of 356 days that's ment to be fun for everyone who thinks something up to trick people. You could've tricked us, too, with something, actually. It's quite funny, and the activity was pretty high yesterday, we don't have as much fun every day.
And it's not like it's taking away from anyone's life if a forum (or all) go crazy for one day.

Edited by Sheik, 02 April 2010 - 12:40 AM.

#23 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Apr 2 2010, 06:26 AM) View Post

Yes, but I never got a straight response from you regarding how you were gonna do it. You either dodged the question or didn't understand me. I was asking how you planned to go about it without making a true inconvenience for everyone. I can't view my avatar on deviantArt because of their sense of humor, and a year or two ago it was actually impossible to browse VGmusic for 24 hours.
What are you talking about? Was my joke an inconvenience for anybody? Seriously, if anyone felt like it was, chill out and listen to Kings of Convenience or something.

It was a joke. Nothing too bad. It's not like anybody died. Either way, the joke is over, so if anyone really feels the need to talk to me about this, feel free to shoot a PM my way. I'll be closing this now, just in case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users