• Banned

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:42 PM

Sorry I ment to say Im Spiro's brother.

#18 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:44 PM

Hello Pigman, welcome to PureZC, but please remember not to double post, and use the edit button to add something to your previous post. Thanks.

#19 Pigman

Pigman

Experienced Forumer

• Banned

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:45 PM

I didn't know.

#20 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

Well, now you do. One thing, I think you should read through the entire rules topic, so you do know what is right and wrong. Everyone has had to read them, and follow them, as there are no exceptions. I have even gotten you the link to it. LINK TO THE RULES!!!! Enjoy.

#21 Gerudo

Gerudo

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE(Hergiswi @ Jan 19 2005, 09:12 PM)
Well, I hope he types better than you do.

what's funny, is this is something i bet most of you would have thought that i would have said...

anyways, lets hope this doesnt turn into what happened last time there were siblings on PZC (whatever did happen to Rexla?)

welcome to pzc, Pigman.

#22 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(Pigman @ Jan 19 2005, 10:45 PM)
I didn't know.

S'okay. Nearly no one knows the rules when they first join. Although... a lot of them are just common sense.

Welcome to PureZC. icon_smile.gif

#23 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:34 AM

Welcome to PureZC, Pigman. icon_smile.gif

#24 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(Gerudo @ Jan 19 2005, 08:40 PM)
anyways, lets hope this doesnt turn into what happened last time there were siblings on PZC (whatever did happen to Rexla?)

I believe that was actually his nephew. His nephew was especially young, and had some other problems, as well. Basically, he wasn't ready to handle an internet forum.

Welcome, Pigman. Sit back and relax. icon_smile.gif

#25 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:39 AM

Welcome Pigman. So you are not very nice to the pigs on the Wind Waker, huh. Well, you are excussed because I wasn't very nice to the chickens on OoT. Anyways, welcome to PureZC, and enjoy posting. icon_razz.gif

#26 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

Chickens are more deadly than pigs. icon_wink.gif

If you just hold your shield up and wait, they'll butt heads and fall over repeatedly. They also cool off immediately when they fall in the water, suggesting that the "steaming hot" appearance is actually physical. They're not as much fun as chickens for torturing, but a bit safer.

#27 Stungun

Stungun

Warrior of Light

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:21 PM

Welcome to the forums. As JoshSim doesn't seem to have done his special welcome, I won't do mine. (If he does, than pay it no heed - He just likes to act psychotic.)

If you have any questions about any of the rules, go ahead and ask me.

Click My Controls in the top-left corner of the page. When the new page loads, click on "Compose New Message".

Type "Stungun" in "OR Enter the members name here". Type "Question about the rules" in "Message Title". Below that, you should type in the message. Then click "Send Message". This is essentially how you send Private Messages (PMs) through a forum.

(Note to Spiro, please turn PM Popup Notification on for his account icon_wink.gif)

When you get a new message from me, you should be alerted. Just click OK, and if it says to open it in a new window, click YES.

I assume you aren't very forum-knowledgable. I am sorry if you are and this has insulted you.

Why am I doing this? You look like a promising new member, and you could become a productive member of the community, given time.

-Stungun, the Warrior of Light, Out.

#28 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:59 PM

Welcome, Welcome! Welcome to... YOUR DOOM! icon_twisted.gif NOW YOU MUST FACE THE JOSHSIM WELCOME OF DOOM!!!

DOOM DOOM DOOM BWEAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! icon_superevil.gif

DIE N00B!!! I SAID DIE N00B!!! YOU ARE A DOOMED N00B!!! DIE YOU STINKING N00B!!! DIE OR BE KILLED, YOU N00B!!! DEATH TO N00BS LIKE YOU MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! icon_superevil.gif

AND DON'T MAKE ME PULL YOUR EYES OUT LIKE THIS GUY ---> icon_dead.gif

But don't worry, I'm really more insane and evil then I sound. Although I wont hurt you...Too Often... icon_twisted.gif

MWAHAHAHAhaAHhAahiFdaSuslidfgkdfg icon_deformed.gif

icon_twisted.gif

#29 Pigman

Pigman

Experienced Forumer

• Banned

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:36 PM

What?

#30 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:42 PM

Bit of advice Pigman. Just ignore him maybe he will go away. (Or maybe he will grab an AK47 and shoot you until he runs out of ammo. Hard to tell sometimes. icon_razz.gif)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users