Photo

Screenshot of the Week 456

Octorockoncrack Avataro coolgamer012345 EpY Demonlink

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 456 (57 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

Nice turnout this week as well! Here are my thoughts:

Avataro- Nice water screen you have there! I really like it! One tiny thing is that it could have a tiny bit more details, but that's just me. Otherwise, great job! :D (9/10)

coolgamer012345- While this is a nice screen, it is quite lacking in details. I would suggest adding a few more things to make it more interesting. Otherwise, decent design! (7/10)

Epy- This is a nicely structured screen. However, the trees seem to far apart and the grass could have a few more details to make the entire screen more interesting! (8/10)

Octorokoncrack- That is an absolutely gorgeous screen. I love it. It's extremely unique and has good structure and composition. The clouds look really good when "connected" with the mountain and the multicolored stars look nice and interesting. My vote went here. (10/10)

Demonlink- This screen is really well structured, but I don't really like the palette too much, to be honest. It just seems that all the colors are too closely related and they don't match too perfectly. Also, the clouds look a bit weird, in terms of their color. Otherwise, the screen has an incredible screen design and looks interesting. (8/10)

As you can see, my vote went Octorokoncrack. A beautifully crafted and visually appealing screen makes it the top choice for me this week. :)

• Octorockoncrack and Joelmacool like this

#17 Rastael

Rastael

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:13 AM

I don't like waterdungeons, but I like big red chests and Avataros Screenshot. ^^

*vote*

#18 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

With 61.54% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 456 is Octorockoncrack!

Octorockoncrack.png

Congratulations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Octorockoncrack, Avataro, coolgamer012345, EpY, Demonlink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users