RoyalDarkness Remastered

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#16 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

the trick for those baddies for me is to use nayru's love, switch to rocs feather, and jump towards the spawning baddies....hackhackhack

Does not work against Goddess temple version of Crazy Summoner. I can`t even see him in that horrible packed mess of invincible Bubbles and other stuff, like explosions:

zelda006_zps177a5188.png

This makes me to rapidly run out of magiс for Nayru`s Love then potions and...

Any other tactics other than "Good Luck! You will need it like when betting a cow!"?

Edited by Alucard648, 26 November 2014 - 02:40 PM.

#17 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Spoiler

Also:

im finishing up some HC pieces and cant seem to figure out how to get to the right side of the ancient ruins exterior where there is a chest. tried the long hookshot, the hover, burned everything, used the lens. i dunno. im missing something simple.

this quest is a blast!

edit2:

there is this going on. the lens showed to use a super bomb

sa3JhUY.jpg

so about that their used to be something there but i removed dont worry there is nothing there now. also about the heart pieces outside the mystic ruins ...your going to hate me but you need to push a block in order to get there try the blocks on the top far east.

Damn! I have already super-bombed that area. Thankfully, I have Wealth Medal L2 so it`s not a huge waste. But I am missing Roc`s Feather. And where are the Golden Arrows? A pair of secrets require them to pop open. Also:

zelda005_zpsce2d9fc1.png

That is Insane! Thanks for that anti-jinx ring... Is there a way to finish him off faster? In Tower of Goddess the same boss also summons Splitting Darknuts and Wizzrobes that are immune to Din`s Fire.

OMG that looks insane XD so to kill him a bit faster look for the critical ring or whimsical ring it gives you a chance to do massive damage. also as for the golden arrow its in the goddess temple at the end along with something else very useful (hidden).

Edited by jman9001, 26 November 2014 - 03:10 PM.

#18 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

OMG that looks insane XD so to kill him a bit faster look for the critical ring or whimsical ring it gives you a chance to do massive damage.

I have yet to find that ring. Lensed both overworlds and still not found it. Hoping it`s not nerfed in this quest.

EDIT: Ok. Found the ring. Now the next question: How I can get to that chest on screenshot?

zelda007_zps5c4636c2.png

Edit #2: Found damned portal.

EDIT# 3: Killed that monster! And found an error: you forgot to set him as ringleader so I was needed to finish off remaining summoned monsters which was easy.

Edit#4: And finished quest! Infinite magic ring does wonders in Level 9! Death count: 4.

Edited by Alucard648, 26 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#19 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:23 PM

I have yet to find that ring. Lensed both overworlds and still not found it. Hoping it`s not nerfed in this quest.

EDIT: Ok. Found the ring. Now the next question: How I can get to that chest on screenshot?

zelda007_zps5c4636c2.png

Edit #2: Found damned portal.

EDIT# 3: Killed that monster! And found an error: you forgot to set him as ringleader so I was needed to finish off remaining summoned monsters which was easy.

Edit#4: And finished quest! Infinite magic ring does wonders in Level 9! Death count: 4.

good job on beating the quest and getting to the secret area hope it was fun even thou there was a few errors.

#20 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I agree with Alucard648 cause this quest is a blast! I'm stuck in level 5 trying to light the candles in a room near the start of the first floor. I have the red candle and tried to light one candle at a time, going in and out of the room but none of the candles will light.

#21 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:04 PM

Stuck in level 2. Found the arrow, looking for the bow.

#22 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:40 PM

I agree with Alucard648 cause this quest is a blast! I'm stuck in level 5 trying to light the candles in a room near the start of the first floor. I have the red candle and tried to light one candle at a time, going in and out of the room but none of the candles will light.

You need Din`s fire to trigger that secret. It`s possible to finish Level 5 without it.

#23 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

I Need some help on FInding Level 6...

#24 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:59 AM

I Need some help on FInding Level 6...

Level 6 is in the dark world. Somewhere in the mountins is an invisible path to a warp that leads to the dark world.

#25 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

Finished quest with 6 deaths, very tricky to complete. I overlooked where the letter was all game so I pretty much played the entire quest without a potion inadvertently. [i eventually found it, didn't need it. it was one of the last items I found]

Thank goodness for the lens.

Great quest, I stand by my rating I gave it earlier.

Antwan4000, think where Level 4 was in the Light World....that's where Level 6 is in the dark world.

Edited by SoStaci, 28 November 2014 - 09:44 AM.

#26 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

Can anyone tell me The Location to Level 9? How do I enter the Evernight Garden?

Edited by antwan4000, 30 November 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#27 zcbeadnik

zcbeadnik

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hi Jman,

I also ran out of keys in level 3 and was unable to find the bombable wall leading to the red candle. That prompted me to leave and explore elsewhere (even attempted to bring in a key from another level, to no avail). Turns out that I was able to bypass obtaining the red candle completely by going to the Dark World early and getting the gray candle. Was able to finish the dungeon with gray candle. Don't know if that qualifies as a bug or not. Wanted to let you know. :)

Edited by zcbeadnik, 28 November 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#28 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

Hi Jman,

I also ran out of keys in level 3 and was unable to find the bombable wall leading to the red candle. That prompted me to leave and explore elsewhere (even attempted to bring in a key from another level, to no avail). Turns out that I was able to bypass obtaining the red candle completely by going to the Dark World early and getting the gray candle. Was able to finish the dungeon with gray candle. Don't know if that qualifies as a bug or not. Wanted to let you know. :)

bringing the candle from the dark world is not a bad idea since the whole idea about the candle or hammer decision  was to be a upgrade but give or take however you see it but, since I have never thought to do that nor thought the player would do said action I wouldn't call it a bug but if you were able to beat the dungeon I see no problems there.

#29 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

#30 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

try looking for bombable walls after going through the double locks 2 rooms up their should be a wall that is bombable I gave the player some bombs in the room to signify a bombable wall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users