Tirua

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 Arek1985

Arek1985

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

From playing through many of the revisions of this quest I will say it has definitely come a long way from its original incarnation.

Let's see if I can remember the heart container locations. And hints towards them.

There is a hint in game for one heart container in the screen directly above the entrance to the desert so I shouldn't have to give a hint to that one.

One heart Container requires the whistle iirc

One heart container requires the raft and candle

2 Heart containers lie on paths that can be reached without any items

The White Sword lies somewhere in the beach and can be gotten as soon as you have 5 hearts and bombs

From what I've seen the only bug with the whistle when I played was when drying a lake up for some reason the game thought all water was dried up.

Actually level 3 can be completed without ever visiting the secret shop, The item from the secret shop is actually required for level 4.

I overall had fun with this quest, could be since I've played early versions of it and each time I played it seemed like a new world.

I believe most locations where you could get stuck with the step-ladder have been fixed since play testing.

Level 3 is very possible without getting the white sword I know since in one of the builds I lacked the white sword since it was moved from the old location and I didn't find it until much later. Level 4 likewise is possible without the big shield and blue ring just a bit tougher.

Also I believe all shops work properly now avoiding the bug in ZC 2.10 with shops 3/4/5 since shops 3/4/5 were never used like they were in earlier test versions.

Also think of this similar to the first time you played Zelda 1, burn every bush/ bomb every wall/ push every rock and play the whistle on every screen if need be and you shall be fine.

The difficulty overall I would say from fairly easy to slightly difficult with the first difficulty spike being around level 4 which at the time for me was mostly me entering unprepared.

I will say the over world has grown tremendously from the earliest build I played. For this being a first quest from Viktor I like the overall feel of the world since it brought back memories from when I first played Zelda 1.

If anyone is having any trouble finding any items let me know. I think I've almost exhausted every square of the map now.

#17 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

Just got my wistle and decided to blow it to see if it would help me find level 6 and ended up here
IPB Image

tried it a couple more itmes and ended up here
IPB Image
I guess this is what is meant by a buggy whistle

Edited by Mister Snooze, 16 May 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#18 Viktorhark

Viktorhark

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ May 17 2011, 03:16 AM) View Post

Just got my wistle and decided to blow it to see if it would help me find level 6 and ended up here
IPB Image

tried it a couple more itmes and ended up here
IPB Image
I guess this is what is meant by a buggy whistle

Yeah I have no idea why it's so buggy, when I tried to fix it, it wouldn't accept the changes at all, it just kept those stupid spots. Sorry about that, so for now just don't use the whistle to warp.

#19 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE(Viktorhark @ May 16 2011, 07:58 PM) View Post

Yeah I have no idea why it's so buggy, when I tried to fix it, it wouldn't accept the changes at all, it just kept those stupid spots. Sorry about that, so for now just don't use the whistle to warp.

Sure...I am heading into the 8th dungeon with only the second sword is there a third or forth one?

Thank You Victorhark for a fun game, I am once again the hero of Hyrule icon_lol.gif

Edited by Mister Snooze, 16 May 2011 - 10:06 PM.

#20 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(Viktorhark @ May 16 2011, 09:58 PM) View Post

Have you tried all the entrance/exit flags for each screen? You might've forgot to set he green flag, which I believe is what whistle warp locations and starting points are used for. Try that. icon_wink.gif

#21 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ May 16 2011, 09:13 PM) View Post

Sure...I am heading into the 8th dungeon with only the second sword is there a third or forth one?

Thank You Victorhark for a fun game, I am once again the hero of Hyrule icon_lol.gif

There was a clue saying that there was a sword master that "loved music".

Never did hear about a red ring.

So the heart container I missed was one where you needed to blow the whistle. I got the other four.
Fun quest. I liked it pretty good. Probably could have used a couple of "leave your money or life screens"

#22 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:42 PM

This is Youtubia, isn't it? Just kinda curious why you retconned it...

#23 Viktorhark

Viktorhark

• Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ May 17 2011, 08:42 PM) View Post

This is Youtubia, isn't it? Just kinda curious why you retconned it...

It originally was Youtubia, but Youtubia was only meant for a friend to LP for fun on Youtube, but then people started asking me for the quest. So eventually I revamped the whole thing, and now it's public icon_smile.gif

#24 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(RockinRollFan64 @ May 16 2011, 09:33 PM) View Post

Have you tried all the entrance/exit flags for each screen? You might've forgot to set he green flag, which I believe is what whistle warp locations and starting points are used for. Try that. icon_wink.gif

I have asked this before but reply was "what frogs in ice cubes?" . There are several in this quote. Underneith is is something about registering with some domain. I am reluctant to answer some questions to see a screenshot. What gives?

#25 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi Mister Snooze"". nice talking to ya! , hope you could help me out on this....
Actually I'm trying to get the links for downloading two quests...
number one is this one .. "Tirua" , and second one is New " Beginnings " . used to have those ones
but my computer is addict to crash , and lost everything
If you still got those links for downloading these quests .. I'll appreciated your help!
thanks icon_smile.gif

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ May 16 2011, 09:13 PM) View Post

#26 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(Geezer @ Aug 30 2011, 07:35 AM) View Post

I have asked this before but reply was "what frogs in ice cubes?" . There are several in this quote. Underneith is is something about registering with some domain. I am reluctant to answer some questions to see a screenshot. What gives?

BTW These icecubes with frogs inside only show up if I am logged in to the Pure FC Forum. I never see them on other forums.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(Geezer @ Aug 31 2011, 02:45 AM) View Post

BTW These icecubes with frogs inside only show up if I am logged in to the Pure FC Forum. I never see them on other forums.

MMM...! since there's no overworld map.., I'm doing my walking like a blind folded dummy !
Level six please?? need a hint to go this lever , from the beginning, is up? down? left or right?
thanks for whatever help come trough icon_blink.gif
icon_blink.gif

#28 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:10 AM

mmm...! I noticed that help are scarce now days,,
mostly I go blank when ask any hint or help
no to long ago you asked for any kinda help and and get overcrowded with all kind of answer , advise, etc
I know is no big deal,, but I did a request yesterday asking for level 6 direcctions
the quest is Tirua and the map is off, I'm getting to long for finding this level
this is a point of view from my own,, since this is happening often and often
No even the maker shows up!!
well things are changing a bit.. I believe..!!! icon_shrug.gif

#29 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Sep 1 2011, 11:10 AM) View Post

mmm...! I noticed that help are scarce now days,,
mostly I go blank when ask any hint or help
no to long ago you asked for any kinda help and and get overcrowded with all kind of answer , advise, etc
I know is no big deal,, but I did a request yesterday asking for level 6 direcctions
the quest is Tirua and the map is off, I'm getting to long for finding this level
this is a point of view from my own,, since this is happening often and often
No even the maker shows up!!
well things are changing a bit.. I believe..!!! icon_shrug.gif

Hi Vravelo icon_biggrin.gif

Level 6 is here. You have to blow your whistle to make the stairs appear.
IPB Image
From where you started the quest here. Go right, go right, go right, go down, go down.
IPB Image

#30 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hi Artistic!! good thing you stop here to give me a hint! wonderful icon_thumbsup.gif
I feel much safer if you are around us , yours is a good help,, thanks
- icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Artistic @ Sep 2 2011, 12:28 AM) View Post

Hi Vravelo icon_biggrin.gif

Level 6 is here. You have to blow your whistle to make the stairs appear.
IPB Image
From where you started the quest here. Go right, go right, go right, go down, go down.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users