Photo

Darkflamewolf Youtube Quest Walkthroughs!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Quest Walkthrough

Which quest should Wolfie do next?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

I'm on episode 3 right now, and I have to say, the 'behind the scenes' commentary is pretty interesting, actually. I had a laugh here and there with some of the comments, especially the one about the book. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: I'm kinda surprised you didn't go for the cave in the first area with the grave stone revealing information and has some arrows inside it. Ah well, your playthrough, not mine. icon_razz.gif

#32 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

Watched up to 8. This is really good. Now I have the opportunity to hear of all the tricks used to rack up my high death count.

#33 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

I have watched several of the videos myself during a few of my lunch breaks. I love the commentaries, especially the reactions and the bits about how you got your ideas on specific design aspects. They are almost as fun to watch as they are to play.

#34 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:55 AM

Well I'm trying my best to keep the commentary fun and interesting to read. Some videos, its really hard to do that. Blaman, as for that cave you speak of, I'm getting around to it, it just hasn't come across the routes I'm taking across the island yet. But it will be shown, don't you worry.
As for what's coming up. Lots more fun commentary and I will also describe in detail the huge battle between Peteo and I on some...endgame specific of the quest. That almost tore us apart and shut down the quest! *gasp!*
More to follow on that. But least to say, Peteo and I are good again and still good friends. We're both very proud of what we've done together. Also, you'll be amazed at the route I take through level 2. It knocks Eppy's video count of that level by half! LOL

#35 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

Well that level was confusing as hell and I bet you're going to destroy me on Level 3 too...

#36 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

Just finished the videos posted. I laughed at 'OMG DIE!'. Pretty luck there. icon_razz.gif

Off topic, but was the Sky Garden inspired by Illusions of Gaia by any chance? After watching a bit of Eppy's LP of Illusions of Gaia, I saw a striking resemblance. icon_razz.gif

#37 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

You'll just have to wait for the commentary for those videos of level 2. icon_wink.gif

OMG DIE!

#38 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:43 AM

Thought so. icon_wink.gif

So that's what the 'damn blue button' was all about. I kinda wondered what that was all about. icon_xd.gif I've also got a question here: how did you get the flying pots set up? Where they combos or what? I've tried, but I've only been able to get them to appear to be flying suddenly, which isn't good. I want to be able to give the player the chance to destroy them first. (Unless it just suddenly turns into a flying pot after destruction. icon_xd.gif)

#39 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

I just filmed most of level 3, acquiring the ladder and getting the three keys on the way back down the castle. So, I feel like I'm 'safe' for the rest of level 3. Whew! The hardest is over. I have a huge backlog of movies to put up, I'll slowly get around to putting them up eventually.

As for the flying pots, I have no idea, Peteo? If he answers, I'll plug it in the videos somewhere.

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 13 February 2010 - 11:09 AM.

#40 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

By the way: Parts 30 and 39 of the Isle of the Winds videos don't load for me, as I get an error. I don't know why it's doing that.

#41 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

I just checked them, they load fine. Maybe its a server side issue?

#42 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

The only way we will know is if anybody else can confirm this. If anybody else can volunteer to try to load parts 30 and 39 to see if they come up, that would be terrific.

#43 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

Anyway, a crapload of parts for Lost Isle just got uploaded. Part 21 is getting annotated right now, so be patient on that one for commentary.

#44 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

Great. My subscription video box thingie's been flooded. icon_xd.gif (Considering I subscribed to a bunch of people doesn't help any.)
Kidding, of course. I'm looking forward to watching them. icon_smile.gif

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Feb 13 2010, 02:09 PM) View Post

The only way we will know is if anybody else can confirm this. If anybody else can volunteer to try to load parts 30 and 39 to see if they come up, that would be terrific.

They seem to load fine for me.

#45 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:18 AM

I'm loving Wolfie' videos and comments, just like everyone else. But remember that the commentary is made from Wolfie's point of view and even though she has a great memory, there are some minor errors in her commentary regarding what did she approve and who changed what. But that's nothing big so enjoy the videos, and if something in Wolfie's comments is way off then I will post my comment on the video to tell how it really is, haha. icon_wink.gif

How to make the flying pots someone asks? Uhh, I haven't done much with ZC in years so I don't remember how to set it up, but there is a Flying Pot/Floor combo somewhere in the list of tile types... :O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users