PureZC Fall 2019 Expo
Hey everyone! That's right, it's coming back! The time for the Expo has arrived, and as such, submissions for the 2019 Fall Expo are now officially open! For those of you who don't know, the Expo is quite simply a showcase of the latest ZC projects from our members. The whole point is to allow members to show off their hard work and future content and to receive constructive feedback all in one place. It serves as a boost to individual project attention and to community engagement overall, so please don't be shy when deciding to submit! Everyone is welcome to participate, but please read the instructions below to get started!
If you are interested in submitting an Expo entry, all you have to do is make a topic within this forum. There's no requirement as to the format of your topic as part of the point is to come up with a good and creative layout to show off your content to the fullest. Once you post your topic, it will automatically be hidden from view. Therefore, before you submit, please read and review the rest of the information in this topic, shown below, to make sure your submission abides by the guidelines. Additionally, please preview and proofread your post to make sure everything looks good on your end before you click "Post".
Allowed Expo Submission Content
- Quest projects and work-in-progress tilesets
- Quests and tilesets completed since January 1st, 2019
- New scripts, music, etc.
We are pretty flexible here in terms of what can be submitted to the Expo, so don't let the list above restrict you! We will let you know if your submission is not allowed, but if you aren't sure, you can always ask me directly or simply post a reply in this thread.
- Multiple Expo submissions are allowed.
- PureZC will host up to 15 images for each submission. Simply link your images within your post using an external image hosting site such as imgur, and we will move them to PureZC's hosting for you. You are allowed to have more than 15 images, but those beyond the first 15 will have to be hosted on another site.
- PureZC will host only 1 quest demo per submission. You can link your demo using something like Dropbox, and it will be moved for you. If your demo uses Enhanced Music, it must be linked separately from the demo itself as the music will not be moved over to PureZC's hosting.
- If you post your submission and realize you've made a mistake, you may contact me for small edits. If you want to make major changes, simply create another submission and we will replace it for you.
- Hide your signature to make things look more professional!
- Feel free to include a submission poll for people to easily review your content, though it is not required. Additionally, you can include questions to get people to give you specific feedback. Your submission is your own, so format it the way you want!
Submission Deadline: Saturday, October 26th, at 11:59pm EST
Expo Opening: Saturday, November 2nd
(Note: EST stands for Eastern Standard Time. If you are unsure what time that correlates to in your timezone, simply Google "11:59pm EST" and Google will automatically convert the time to your specific timezone.)
Once the Expo opens on the stated date, all submissions will be viewable in this forum for everyone to see! We hope everyone will participate in viewing what's in store this year as well as providing constructive feedback to help support the developers! Lastly, thank you for reading, and we hope you all have a great time with this year's Expo! Thank you to Aevin for setting up the Expo subforums for us. We can't wait to see what everyone will submit! If you have any questions or concerns, you may write a post in this topic or contact me.
Best of luck, everyone!