Photo

Screenshot of the Week 435

Jared Shane Demonlink EddyTheOliveira Migokalle Mudkipz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 435 (56 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

With all due respect, shouldn't that be something you would notice before submitting to SotW? :P No worries, at least your image has a background. Lol

I didn't even notice what was up with the shadows until after I submitted. lol

#17 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

I voted for Jared this week. This shot reminds me of Minish Cap and it's great to see something like that in ZC. Close second is Shane!

#18 Mudkipz

Mudkipz

Lurking Khajiit

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

Nulled as I was already in it.

Can't really comment too much on the screens as I am not very good at commenting on things.

As for the perspective problems on my screen, I am bad at making new sprites with the best I can do is mainly basic changes to them, so I had to use regular EZGBZ tiles.

The screen was based off of the Link Between Worlds Tower of Hera, which has the tower standing off the mountain with no base visible. I couldn't figure out how to do that look in EZGBZ, so I tried to make the lower parts of the walls darker. Unfortunately, it looks like it didn't work out too well :/

At least I now know that the tileset can't really do that look without a lot of new tiles, so it isn't all a failure.

Still trying to make the ground not look like a mess in screens too, but the one will likely come with practice rather than modifying tiles.

Thanks for the feedback!

Also, Alucard648, iirc in LBW, you can fight moldorm with just the hammer and the pit underneath him also has loads of traps. He also does around 4 hearts of damage in hero mode (you usually only have 8 then). Thank Goomy/Arceus that he is much slower this time.

#19 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

With 30.00% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 435 is Jared!

Jared.png

Congratulations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jared, Shane, Demonlink, EddyTheOliveira, Migokalle, Mudkipz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users