2 Week Quest Contest
Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:47 AM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:02 PM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:36 PM
Sucks that we won't get a few people in this, though. But we'll probably hold more of these in the future.
1. Do we need to write description like at the Expos?
2. Do we need to provide preview screens?
3. We host the file and PM the link, or send you the file in email?
4. Is it unethical to show screens (e.g. SotW) about it before the release or tell main info about it?
5. What if it turns out to be big? (Using the classic set and making LoZ style dungeons 2 weeks are enough for a very long quest.)
1. If you like.
2. See #1
3. Host the file and PM the link.
4. Not really, no.
5. What if? I'm entering, and, after the contest is over with, if I hopefully have a finished quest, I'll fix it up a bit and submit it.
It will stay at 2 weeks. If we include 2.5 some time, then maybe we'll do 3.
i need to use the betas or i can't join
Sucks to hear, guys. Well, when 2.5 comes out, we'll probably do another one.
Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:58 PM
EDIT: After talking to TS you can use 2.5 Alphas and such. Mainly because of the vista problem, or else I wouldn't be able to do this. >_>
Edited by Plissken, 27 November 2007 - 04:02 PM.
Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:02 PM
We're considering upping it to allow 2.5 betas.
EDIT: Never mind, see above.
Guess that means those who couldn't enter before can now.
Edited by The Satellite, 27 November 2007 - 04:03 PM.
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:24 PM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:30 PM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:31 PM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:32 PM
Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:55 PM
Im using dor!
Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:32 PM
I think I'll try out using BS and 2.10 for this.
Edit: Ganon's whatever counts as a dungeon right?
Edited by gray0x, 27 November 2007 - 09:03 PM.
Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:40 AM
Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:06 AM
I might give this a shot. I doubt I'll finish in time due to how I have to have everything perfect before I'm pleased, but I'll definately try.
Also, how long do I have to make my dungeons for everyone to be satisfied?
Can I count overworld areas as dungeons? =P
And if not, a minimum room number? 4 perhaps?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users