Rites of Lineage Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 December 2022 - 09:59 AM

Trying to find boomerang, unable to proceed without it but must have missed it somewhere.  I've retraced all over but no luck.

#2 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 December 2022 - 02:03 PM

Trying to find boomerang, unable to proceed without it but must have missed it somewhere.  I've retraced all over but no luck.

If you think about the small grey pyramid looking tiles it´s not the boomerang you need but the wand. I am also looking for the boomerang but haven´t found it this far. I have a lot of other items, bow/arrows, candle, ocarina and wand. There is an new update this day where the author have added a key shop. 

#3 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 December 2022 - 03:30 PM

If you think about the small grey pyramid looking tiles it´s not the boomerang you need but the wand. I am also looking for the boomerang but haven´t found it this far. I have a lot of other items, bow/arrows, candle, ocarina and wand. There is an new update this day where the author have added a key shop. 

Thanks Lukaz.  I haven't found the wand either but will keep looking, I'm assuming it's in the dungeon where the grey triangles first appear but haven't found it yet so can't progress until I do.

Did finally find the wand so now I can keep going. 

Edited by spiff999, 16 December 2022 - 04:28 PM.

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 December 2022 - 06:08 PM

Thanks Lukaz.  I haven't found the wand either but will keep looking, I'm assuming it's in the dungeon where the grey triangles first appear but haven't found it yet so can't progress until I do.

Did finally find the wand so now I can keep going. 

If you find the raft or hookshot, let me know  :-/

#5 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 04:12 PM

If you find the raft or hookshot, let me know  :-/

I'm doing a second playthrough of this right now to refresh my memory on item locations but for now, can you tell me which locations you've been to? I'd be able to help more eaasily that way

#6 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 10:30 PM

Having trouble finding the bow.  Any help would be appreciated!

#7 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 10:37 PM

Having trouble finding the bow.  Any help would be appreciated!

Spoiler

#8 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 10:51 PM

Thanks!  that was what I needed.

#9 isolated726

isolated726

Initiate

• Members

Posted 18 December 2022 - 08:10 AM

On the question of where the boomerang is

Spoiler

#10 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 19 December 2022 - 04:16 PM

I have beaten this amazing quest now, chopped Ganon into pieces and and brought Zelda home safely.

But I´m still missing a triforce piece, the one on the bottom right in the triangel. How does it come ?

Is that okay, or have I missed a triforce dungeon ? - If so, Where ?

#11 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 December 2022 - 05:29 PM

I have beaten this amazing quest now, chopped Ganon into pieces and and brought Zelda home safely.

But I´m still missing a triforce piece, the one on the bottom right in the triangel. How does it come ?

that's strange, my triforce is fully completed on both of my playthroughs. did you somehow leave a dungeon preemptively after obtaining its key items?

#12 isolated726

isolated726

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 December 2022 - 10:39 PM

Spoiler

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 December 2022 - 06:21 AM

Yes, a voice told me that I had not the courage to go on, but it I could and I was a little surprised for that. Anyway I have beaten the quest and probably missed something. Where should the last trifirce piece be ?

#14 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 December 2022 - 11:41 AM

Yes, a voice told me that I had not the courage to go on, but it I could and I was a little surprised for that. Anyway I have beaten the quest and probably missed something. Where should the last trifirce piece be ?

Spoiler

#15 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 December 2022 - 10:14 PM

Now I'm stuck trying to find the raft.  Please help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users