Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#31 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 16 November 2022 - 09:11 AM

Dont you have enough tough bosses! ;-) Sounds good. How do we play any updates? Do we have to download the rom again and restart from the beginning? Apologies but i am quite new to this

No, you can simply overwrite the quest, as long as the header doesn't change your saves will be compatible.

I´m stuck after finding the "Blue" level. Seems I need the side-step ladder to proceed or is it hidden somewhere inside the level?

Did you find Level 6, Gold Palace? The level 2 Stepladder is in there (The level is on the island in the Vothesh Lake where there is an orb sticking out of the ground. Strike it with Wand magic. And if you dont have the wand yet, then go find it!)

#32 cbailey78

cbailey78

Initiate

• Members

Posted 18 November 2022 - 10:03 PM

I ran into a catch-22! I can't get silver arrows because I need a sword higher than the golden sword, but I can't get the higher sword without the silver arrows to shoot the statue to remove the brick wall obstacle. 

#33 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 19 November 2022 - 11:30 AM

I ran into a catch-22! I can't get silver arrows because I need a sword higher than the golden sword, but I can't get the higher sword without the silver arrows to shoot the statue to remove the brick wall obstacle. 

You get the Silver Arrows in Level-Y after defeating Patra, and you do not need the higher sword to reach Patra. (I'm assuming you are referring to the white Wizzrobes with yellow and pink eyes? Those are Mirror Wizzrobes, you need the Mirror Shield to defeat them, which is also in Level-Y.)

Hope this helps.

#34 cbailey78

cbailey78

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 November 2022 - 12:31 PM

Nope, not the white wizzrobes, I'm talking about the "Magic Hand" enemies in Old Hyrule at the screen with the two rocks where level 9 used to be.  That you cannot kill unless you have a higher sword than the golden one.

#35 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 19 November 2022 - 06:47 PM

Nope, not the white wizzrobes, I'm talking about the "Magic Hand" enemies in Old Hyrule at the screen with the two rocks where level 9 used to be.  That you cannot kill unless you have a higher sword than the golden one.

Oh what the fuck?! Well I am working on the new expansion I want to release in December (As I teased earlier, in fact, here is a picture for an idea of what's to come) so fixing it is gonna be a bit delayed now that I don't have the latest quest file. However, as they are first in row, currently you can simply beat the 2 Dead Hands, exit the screen, re-enter it and repeat until you can kill the 2 Dead Hands alone and unlock the entrance. (I think I killed them and died enough times for this to accidentally occur, I can't remember) Sorry!

image.png

Coming Soon December 2022...

(Also, if @LordKronos could change the title and add "Development &" before the "Help Thread", it would be appreciated. Thank you!)

#36 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 November 2022 - 04:11 AM

Finally got the wand. That level was nothing buy PAIN! Onwards to level 6

#37 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 November 2022 - 04:01 PM

Ive found Level M - Wise Beast but no idea what the hint "There is a hint here for the smiling kind" Any clues?

#38 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 26 November 2022 - 05:33 AM

Now I'm in Level J and can't find the fourth key.

Does anyone know where to find it? 

I could solve my problem. I missed one bombable wall in Level J  :augh:

Edited by RedHouse, 27 November 2022 - 08:26 AM.

#39 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 03 December 2022 - 09:23 PM

So, I'm back! Sorry if I haven't been talking much in here for a while, I am focused on making the Dark Expansion for Roebloz's World Adventure 3 (Title not final...maybe.)

Speaking of which, 8/9 of the brand-new dungeons are done, playtested and defeated and ohhh boy, they are tough. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them! (Probably)

While you wait though, you can have this complimentary teaser screenshot from Dark-9, which I am working on right now!!! Its boss will be the true superboss of RWA 3 (Aside from beating the game with only the Wooden Sword and then facing me, of course)

See you later this month! (Maybe even before Christmas, who knows!)

image.png

#40 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 06 December 2022 - 07:59 AM

Now I'm stuck in Level T. I found the boss key, but I couldn't find any door for boss key.

There are 10 rooms where I can't enter in Level T.

Where should I go and use the boss key?

#41 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 06 December 2022 - 03:27 PM

Now I'm stuck in Level T. I found the boss key, but I couldn't find any door for boss key.

There are 10 rooms where I can't enter in Level T.

Where should I go and use the boss key?

There is a passageway in the ice room with the compass, which leads to a series of rooms where you will use the Boss Key and be able to reach Messor. Be sure to bring some potions, Messor stings!

• RedHouse likes this

#42 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 07 December 2022 - 08:06 AM

There is a passageway in the ice room with the compass, which leads to a series of rooms where you will use the Boss Key and be able to reach Messor. Be sure to bring some potions, Messor stings!

Thank you very much, Roebloz!

It's the one of toughest and most painful quest I've ever played, and also one of most addictive quest.

And yes... Messor does! 

#43 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 11 December 2022 - 09:14 PM

Well well, good thing you are approaching the end, because I have finally finished the brand-new update, which (along with many bugfixes, including the Dead Hand problem of Death Mountain) will bring about 9 new dungeons and tough-as-nails superbosses: The Dark Aeons and the one they are guarding, the almighty Penance/Der Richter!!!!(ORIGINAL_CONCEPT_TOTALLYNOT_FINALFANTASYX.TXT) in the brand-new expansion known as...(Has any other quest had an Expansion "DLC" like this? I dunno, I'd like to think I'm bringing about a new concept)

Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!!! - THE DARK EXPANSION/EXPANSION OF DARKNESS!!!

More details coming out tommorow. Release coming out this week.

And also, with this being done, I can confidently say that development on Roebloz's World Adventure 4 (And brainstorming for RWA 5) have begun. (RWA 4 will be a spinoff in a region near Hyrule with the local populace being obsessed with one thing and one thing only: Sword-fighting. More info once it will be done, and also if you beat all the Dark Aeons and Penance, I left a message under a tree near the start of the game with a little more info than that.) RWA 4 will be a LOT easier than this but just as huge, while RWA 5...Well, if I ever get to it, RWA 5 will be the final, cataclysmically huge and hard conclusion to Roebloz's World Adventure.

DarkAeons.png

Edited by Roebloz, 11 December 2022 - 09:17 PM.

#44 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 13 December 2022 - 03:51 PM

Alright so, what's up? Waht is this "Expansion of Darkness" thingie? Where are my additonal informations? Here they are.

So, a bit after finishing RWA 3's final sections and uploading it here, I thought that it was a bit of a shame that I did not include more than one superboss (Who is only accessible if you are a maniac) and that you basically had no reason to play the quest again after defeating the final boss (Aka: No Endgame, which is a thing I love in almost every game) I also ended up not using this concept of a Yellow Devil rematch in Level-9 where the Yellow Devil would be teal, but after some reflection and a lot of listening to the FFX OST, I got the idea: Why didn't I make the Dark Aeons and Penance as the superbosses for RWA 3 in an Expansion? Well, here it (will be soon), after just an additional month of development, 9 new tough-as-nails dungeons and terrifying superbosses!!!! And along with that, a few new regular enemies, plenty of bugfixes and other changes (INCLUDING BALANCE ONES!), all for the definitive version of Roebloz's World Adventure 3.

I'm not quite done yet, I mainly have to do a trailer for this and fix a few other things regarding the superbosses themselves, but I can confidently describe everything here before release.

STORY (?)

Well, in terms of story, I haven't changed the main one. However, I added a secondary story/subplot which is why you'll be fighting these tough superbosses. Long ago in the past, a cosmic entity known as Der Richter, or more commonly, Penance, appeared one day and threatened the safety of the whole world as it had deemed the humans unworthy of existing anymore. Luckily, 8 powerful Wizards managed to seal it in the Crystal Tower (or Sylx Tower), which itself would be sealed off with 8 Dark Medals representing 8 things: Chaos, Focus, Magic, Music, Evil, Melee, Foresight and Death. They would then be buried deep underground in Dark Temples, where they would each be assigned a guardian with the responsibility of guarding their medal from any evildoers, and challenge gooddoers who would want them to see if they would be able to defeat Penance. (By that logic, the guardians could have likely defeated Penance themselves, but whatever.)

And now, 2000 years in the future, those underground temples happen to be buried right under the 8 main dungeons where Link gets the Triforce of Power's pieces away from Messor's claws, and after a cryptic message from an old lady, decides to set forth and find those Dark Medals and seek to defeat Penance.

CLUEGIVERS AND DISCLAIMER

So obviously I can give you every clue I want, but if its not in the game, it's not worth anything now is it? However, before I give you any hints of where to get the hints (Hintception) I have to put out a disclaimer: These dungeons are very hard, and were designed for a player with a full endgame inventory (All items, swords, rings, shields, 16 hearts) so if you are having any trouble with them without your gear maxed out, don't complain about it.

Also, this is:

-An expansion to RWA 3 that adds new dungeons, story and enemies.

-An update with a bunch of bugfixes.

This is NOT:

-A standalone new edition of the quest (I'm not GTA 5)

Now that we have that out of the way, here are the main cluegivers! Now I won't tell you where they are, but I'll show you where they're hiding.

image.png

The old woman living inside the waterfall is a Pay for Info lady, and if you pay her enough she'll point you towards the right direction. She's somewhere in Vothesh.

image.png

image.png

These two (One living near the topright corner of Hyrule, the other somewhere in Vothesh) are only accessible via Flippers, but will only give you clues once you take down Dark Aquamentus. There are other cluegivers in the Dark Levels themselves of course, but it's up to you to seek them out!

THE SUPERBOSSES

Well, I already told you who they are, but here are their names, in order:

Dark Aquamentus

Dark Gohma

Dark Wizzrobe

Dark Mothula

Dark/Teal Devil

DarkMelee

Dark Vitreous

Dark Gleeok

PENANCE/DER RICHTER

ADDITIONS:

• 9 New dungeons and superbosses, basically a "second quest" if you will for the endgame players who want to seek a bigger challenge. All of these dungeons entrances aside from the 9th are hidden either inside the pre-boss, boss room, or Triforce room of the numbered dungeons. The 9th is hidden beyond a secret prize the 8th Dark Aeon will give out, which can be used in the original Point of Origin/Start Screen of Old Hyrule on the brown bush.
  • 3 new regular enemies! Fire Gibdo, Fire Lynel, Wizzrobe (Gold), and the legendary Darknut Death Knight. They mostly appear in the new dungeons, albeit the Fire Gibdo and Darknut Death Knight have been added in a few rooms in Level 9 for good measure (And so that you can at least see them if you aren't interested in the new dungeons :P)
  • 1 new (non-Trophy) item: Dark Matter! This upgrades the next bomb you are gonna use (And only the next one) into a powerful Dark Matter Bomb, which will kill just about anything that isn't a boss and/or immune to bombs. They can be rarely dropped by Darknut Death Knights and Fire Gleeoks, commonly from Dark Aeons or bought from a new Secret Shop inside the Octorok Cave in Old Hyrule (If you can figure out which wall to go through, and obtain a Crystal in Dark-6)
  • 1 new secret cave on the screen to the left of the starting screen (Which you can only access once you have
  • A LOT of new strings and dialogue centered around the Dark Aeons.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Fixed many bugs, including the Dead Hand Level-Y Entrance bug.
  • Rebalanced the Mirror Wizzrobes: They now only take 3 reflected waves of their own magic instead of 6. As a result, they are now fairly more common. (Not too much)
  • Fixed a lot of overworld and dungeon screens.

Well, that's pretty much it! I am planning on releasing this either on Friday or Saturday (Or before, it depends if I feel like it or not) Thank you for playing Roebloz's World Adventure 3, see you soon for the epic Dark Expansion! You can have a screenshot of every Dark Aeon in action as a small teaser.

zc_screen01220.pngzc_screen01234.pngzc_screen01265.pngzc_screen01243.png

zc_screen01259.pngzc_screen01273.pngzc_screen01294.pngzc_screen01300.png

#45 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 14 December 2022 - 07:04 PM

Now I'm stuck in Level W, because I can't open the door at 41 (the room with 8 pillars).

I've found 3 keys (at 57, 33, 72 in Level W), which already used,  and the boss key.

Does anyone know where to find one more key?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users