• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:14 PM

I think it's 8.

At least, that's how many I had when I finally got it.

I know it's more than 6, because I couldn't pick it up with only that many.

Anyway, I finished another 4 dungeons (including Buck/Doe), so that's 6 down, and so far so good and few troubles with that.

But now I seem to be needing either a raft or a hammer to get any further, and I'm quite sure I found everything that's currently findable on the overworld using the lens, so, not sure what's up now.

Guess I'll try revisiting a few dungeons? I notice some strange lens paths on the overworld (the northwest field for example), but they don't seem to lead anywhere or have any secrets on them.

The paths are handy.

#17 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:02 PM

Guess I'll try revisiting a few dungeons? I notice some strange lens paths on the overworld (the northwest field for example), but they don't seem to lead anywhere or have any secrets on them.

This is a ZC bug actually. There IS a secret at the end of them... but the collision detection for slashing grass and the collision detecting for sword triggers are different, meaning you can cut the grass tile without revealing the staircase at the end of the path.

Anyways, finished the quest and really liked it; will type up some in-depth thoughts later.

• Lynel Richie likes this

#18 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:00 AM

This is a ZC bug actually. There IS a secret at the end of them... but the collision detection for slashing grass and the collision detecting for sword triggers are different, meaning you can cut the grass tile without revealing the staircase at the end of the path.

Oh, pfffft.

OK, got it.

And I had already slashed up the entire field before finding Buck/Doe.

Somehow I found the grass-stair secret in the brown field near the start without issue, and I'm pretty sure I was half-tiling that area, so I figured they were just alternate grass->next combos using stairs as their next.

• Lynel Richie likes this

#19 Lynel Richie

Lynel Richie

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:31 PM

Can I ask in what area of the world you grew up that this is based on?

I grew up in New Jersey, east coast USA. The game takes place in a mile stretch of a town called Waterford Works near the edge Pine Barrens.

As you can see, I kept it pretty tight.

uwo08jcrdae51.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Edited by Lynel Richie, 31 July 2020 - 07:50 PM.

• Taco Chopper, Moosh, Jared and 4 others like this

#20 Lynel Richie

Lynel Richie

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:54 PM

what the number of heart need to ake de white sword?

I lost my game when a kill a special skeleton in the fox dongeons snif snif  a need to remake 2 dongons et a lot of thing a buying ...

It is eight. I wanted players to have to pay their dues with the wooden sword through at least three dungeons.

#21 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:47 PM

allt time a try to kill the special skelaton in the fox dongeons the game felt down ...

the first time a make beaver a begin in the two door lock room with the botom one and i finish the dongeons .. now a begin with the top door and now i 'm block because a d'ont have any key left for the bottom door

Edited by nyrox, 01 August 2020 - 01:21 PM.

#22 MetalSamus

MetalSamus

• Members

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:03 PM

Is there supposed to be a bush on the starting screen that you can waste one of theimportant keys needed to complete level 9? I think I accidently touched one and now I'm unable to complete level 9.

#23 Lynel Richie

Lynel Richie

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 August 2020 - 09:04 PM

allt time a try to kill the special skelaton in the fox dongeons the game felt down ...

Think about the skeleton from the Link to the Past.

Is there supposed to be a bush on the starting screen that you can waste one of theimportant keys needed to complete level 9? I think I accidently touched one and now I'm unable to complete level 9.

No, that's weird. Must have been an edited combo.

I can send the password if you want to edit a new key. That is if you don't feel like starting over.

#24 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:10 PM

ok but the first time a lost like 3h of play 

i try with bomb and the game shut down again

when will kill the skeleton with the sword or bomb  the windows of the game close  you lost all you make no save 

Edited by nyrox, 01 August 2020 - 10:15 PM.

#25 Lynel Richie

Lynel Richie

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:52 AM

ok but the first time a lost like 3h of play 

i try with bomb and the game shut down again

when will kill the skeleton with the sword or bomb  the windows of the game close  you lost all you make no save 

What version of ZC are you using? Sounds like a bug in ZC.

#26 MetalSamus

MetalSamus

• Members

Posted 02 August 2020 - 09:35 AM

Think about the skeleton from the Link to the Past.

No, that's weird. Must have been an edited combo.

I can send the password if you want to edit a new key. That is if you don't feel like starting over.

That would be a bit helpful since I lost that key at the beginning and just assumed it would unlo ck something later before I found out what i really needed it for.

#27 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:42 AM

my version is 2.55 alpha 70

i just install de beta 78 and is ok

Edited by nyrox, 02 August 2020 - 10:57 AM.

#28 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:29 PM

ion the beaver i have the same problem with the key missing if you take in the room the door up before the door down

#29 Lynel Richie

Lynel Richie

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

ion the beaver i have the same problem with the key missing if you take in the room the door up before the door down

There shouldn't be any key issue for Beaver. There are two hidden at the beginning before you go through any passageways  and one more in the second room with all the hookshot grabs.  

#30 filth001

filth001

• Members

Posted 03 August 2020 - 07:38 AM

hallo everyone how can i rope in this game i have no rope witch levell or corordinate is the rope thank r

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users