Photo

Offering to Accept Midi Requests! (Read for Details)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheChargingRhino

TheChargingRhino

• Members

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:05 AM

Hi there, everyone, fellow composer here. I use FL Studio and soundfonts to remake video game music and write my own take on various Zelda pieces. As you may or may not know, whatever you write in FL (certain restrictions apply looking at you slide wheel for pitch bending), can be turned into midis. I will accept requests for midis, provided you give me a clear description of what midi you want, what key you want it in, what genre, tempo, etc. Depending on the request I might need help transcribing, if so I will try to find people to help me. 

Notes: 

• I have perfect pitch. (I can tell if something is out of tune/what notes are what in songs)
  • ​I can remember a song in my head and play it back on my MODX6 (yes I can demonstrate it via a video if you guys need proof, no I don't know what the actual name is called)
  • ​Name mostly (mostly) any Zelda song and I can play it/improvise it. 
  • ​I am starting to get into other video game franchises, such as Pokemon, Star Fox, and Mario, and am learning more songs every day. 
  • I have all plugins in FL studio and have a massive soundfont collection, so, if you'd like to hear your midi in various soundfonts/FL Plugins, just ask.​

if you guys need examples I can post stuff on the discord (I have in the past and I posted two examples before making this post.)

Looking forwards to midi requests! 

Edited by TheChargingRhino, 11 March 2020 - 12:06 AM.

• ShadowTiger and Shane like this

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:06 AM

I have nothing to request at the moment but I'm sure others will enjoy the offer. How about posting your examples here as well?

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:23 AM

Interesting offer!  You have our esteemed thanks for it!

In your opinion, what do you think of this Yakuza 0 Kuze Battle Theme as a potential candidate for conversion?  Would it be difficult?  I wouldn't even begin to know how to determine the pitch, unfortunately.  Any advice that could facilitate such a request would be appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users