• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 29 March 2022 - 04:45 PM

Thanks to the help of Bagu, Deedee, and Orithan our scripting problem has been resolved. In that time, we've been able to get all main dungeons in a functional state. As such, this quest is now nearing completion, and should be released sometime in the coming months!

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed in some way to One Screen Gollab, whether it be by making screens for it, spriting for it or scripting for it. The quest wouldn't be what it is imo without the contributions of all of the following people:

Aslion
Anthus
Avaro
Bagel Meister

Bagu
coolgamer012345
Dimi
Eddy
Einsiety
Eli (ElVis002)

Ether
Hari
Hubydweyer
Jenny
Joelmacool
Matthew
Orithan
Shane
Zaxarone

I hope that this chaotically creative process results in a very distinct quest that everyone can enjoy!

Edited by Jenny❣️, 29 March 2022 - 06:11 PM.

• Anthus, Twilight Knight, Aslion and 11 others like this

#2 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2022 - 09:58 PM

wow lot of people there :)

• Anthus likes this

#3 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 29 March 2022 - 10:24 PM

credits listed in order of importance

• Anthus, Twilight Knight, Adem and 5 others like this

#4 Shane

Shane

đź’™

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 March 2022 - 10:48 PM

Order the names based on who made the most screens and you'll see who's at the top. ;)

• Anthus likes this

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 30 March 2022 - 02:08 AM

Anthus gets in the credits by doing nothing (NOT Clickbait)!

But yeah this is shaping up nicely. I've been following this for the last few weeks and it's really cool to see it come together after all this time. I have no doubt this will be a good quest.

#6 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 March 2022 - 10:30 AM

It’s genuinely very close to completion after over 2 years of development hell. I’m so happy to see how so many people came together to help create something beautifully unhinged. We hope you all love it!
  • Anthus and Deedee like this

#7 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 04 May 2022 - 12:47 PM

Ooo, I'm keeping an eye out for the release! This is gonna be really interesting, because I remember there being some very unique ideas so it'll be cool to see them all in action.

• Jenny likes this

#8 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members

Posted 10 January 2023 - 10:29 PM

qeuist cancelled

#9 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 11 January 2023 - 12:54 AM

unfortunate

• Taco Chopper likes this

#10 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 11 January 2023 - 03:53 AM

I don't believe it, surely this is part of a viral marketing campaign.

• Magi_Hero and Matthew like this

#11 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members

Posted 29 January 2023 - 08:41 PM

On a more serious note, we've been in a bit of a bad spot for while with this quest where the things remaining to be done are beyond the abilities of Shane and I. There hasn't been much progress with the things beyond the stuff we can do ourselves in a while. This includes mainly stuff like major script bugs as well as some critical parts of the quest.

If worst comes to worst, we'll probably have no choice but to cancel it. But even if we do, we'll probably release what we did have done (which is most of it, to be fair). This project has been in development for more than 3 years now, and I'd rather not leave people bound to finishing it forever.

Edited by Jenny, 29 January 2023 - 09:04 PM.

• Anthus, Shane, Eddy and 1 other like this

#12 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 13 February 2023 - 07:38 AM

that sucks. to be held back by purely technical issues seems very frustrating... especially if most of it is done. if theres no other options left tho, dont feel bad if you have to cancel it

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 17 February 2023 - 06:33 AM

On a more serious note, we've been in a bit of a bad spot for while with this quest where the things remaining to be done are beyond the abilities of Shane and I. There hasn't been much progress with the things beyond the stuff we can do ourselves in a while. This includes mainly stuff like major script bugs as well as some critical parts of the quest.

When you say critical parts of the quest, is this all scripting and adjacent stuff? I'm mostly out of the loop with development (albeit I know one major thing that remains from talking with Deedee), but I'd be happy to lend a hand with what I can. Seeing quests stall just before the finish line physically pains me.
  • Shane, Eddy and Jenny like this

#14 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members

Posted 18 February 2023 - 12:28 AM

The most critical things are just script related bugs that are beyond my understanding to fix, and one character lacking an ability.

Any help in that area would be appreciated, though I will say the script files may or may not be a bit difficult to parse... lol

Edited by Jenny, 18 February 2023 - 12:28 AM.

• Shane likes this

#15 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 26 May 2023 - 05:43 PM

how's this quest project going? literally the only quest im still looking forward to! plus, well, the chapters of enova by shoelace but i've no clue if that is alive or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users