Photo

[OtBP] What do you think about this forum?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:23 PM

I should make it since I'm far from funny :3

I'm actually excited to see this place opened. I can let my creativity and not so very funny mind flow

Edited by Alestance, 20 June 2008 - 10:54 PM.

#17 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:25 AM

I like the idea - I hope it'll be a bit like having DS back without the bad parts.

If I'm not much mistaken PureZC as a whole is picking up a bit again. Let's keep it that way.

#18 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:42 AM

So far it looks good, except those metal brackets at the beginning of each thread title makes it ugly. Rather there should be new graphical thread markers instead of these ugly tags.

#19 Rambly

Rambly

‚Äč

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Jun 21 2008, 06:42 AM) View Post

So far it looks good, except those metal brackets at the beginning of each thread title makes it ugly. Rather there should be new graphical thread markers instead of these ugly tags.

I was thinking about something like that. One might be able to force the forum to use a different skin (that looks identical to the default one, of course) with the post icons replaced with tag graphics, but I'm not sure how well that would work.

A cool feature would be to have like an actual tagging feature and you could filter the posts by tag. It could even remember the tag filters between sessions, so someone who, for example didn't like spam threads and wasn't interested in TV wouldn't have to see any of the Spam or TV threads.

It turns out the search feature doesn't like square brackets, so you can't really search for posts by tag. Argh.

#20 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Contributors

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:31 AM

This place is one of those places you live in the moment for. In other words, I like it here. A lot.

#21 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom)
It turns out the search feature doesn't like square brackets, so you can't really search for posts by tag. Argh.

Works for me. Input the tag name without square brackets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users