PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

man i am still cool :cool:

bow to the coolens of me and how w00t :cool: icon_cool.gif

RUN!!!1 THEY COMING STILL

RNU FASTER!!!!!!11

g

Edited by Mokisor, 31 March 2008 - 10:47 PM.

#2 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

man i am still cool :cool:

bow to the coolens of me and how w00t :cool:

Yeah, I'd have to admit you are pretty cool. What's up, anyway? How long's it been? Five years? What have you been up to all this time? I missed you a lot.

You know, you're more of a veteran than I am. I almost feel humbled by your presence.

RUN!!!1 THEY COMING STILL

What? Who's coming!?

RNU FASTER!!!!!!11

I'm running as fast as I can but I don't even know what I'm running from!

Edited by Ramblin' Evil Mushroom, 31 March 2008 - 10:45 PM.

#3 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 10:43 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'd have to admit you are pretty cool. What's up, anyway? How long's it been? Five years? What have you been up to all this time? I missed you a lot.
What? Who's coming!?
I'm running as fast as I can but I don't even know what I'm running from!

\
TEH CLAMSS

THEM COMING !!!11 A I AM TEH PROFET OF TEH CLAMSS I KNOZ THES THGNS

YUO STIL RUN TO SLOW RUAN FASTR

#4 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(Mokisor @ Mar 31 2008, 11:45 PM) View Post

\
TEH CLAMSS

THEM COMING !!!11 A I AM TEH PROFET OF TEH CLAMSS I KNOZ THES THGNS

YUO STIL RUN TO SLOW RUAN FASTR

I need to come up with some sort of escape plan, dammit!

Which direction are the clams running from, and where would be the safest place to be in case they attack? Are they attacking already? Is it too late!?

Edited by Ramblin' Evil Mushroom, 31 March 2008 - 10:51 PM.

#5 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 10:50 PM) View Post

I need to come up with some sort of escape plan, dammit!

Which direction are the clams running from, and where would be the safest place to be in case they attack? Are they attacking already? Is it too late!?

NO U FOLL!11 RUNN

FROM CLAMSS

THEY EVERWERE!111

WHA YOU GNO NA OD BAOUT IT TISH TIEM/////////.

For other uses, see Clam (disambiguation).

Littleneck clams; the pictured molluscs are of the species Mercenaria mercenaria.

Maxima clam, Tridacna maxima.

Moche clam. 200 A.D. Larco Museum Collection Lima, Peru.

Look up clam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
A clam is a bivalve mollusk. The word "clam" has no real taxonomic significance in biology. However in the USA the word can sometimes be used to mean any bivalve mollusk . It can also be used to mean a bivalve other than an oyster, mussel, or scallop, and that has a more-or-less oval shape, or a freshwater mussel.[1]
The word clam is also very often used to mean any one of many edible bivalve species which live buried in sand, hence, "digging for clams" or clam digging. Not all edible clams are round or oval in shape: the razor clam has an elongated shell whose shape suggests a straight razor.
In October 2007 an Arctica islandica clam caught off the coast of Iceland was discovered to be at least 405 years old, and was declared the world's oldest living animal by researchers from Bangor University, see Ming (clam).

#6 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:00 PM

You know, I've yet to see any real evidence of these clams you keep talking about. What if a clam attack actually did happen? Then you'd sound the clam alarms and nobody would believe you and they'd just go about their business. Come to think of it, you crying wolf was what got you in that load of trouble last time. Don't you remember?

I hope you aren't pulling my leg or anything like that. That'd be rather mean of you to do.

#7 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 11:00 PM) View Post

You know, I've yet to see any real evidence of these clams you keep talking about. What if a clam attack actually did happen? Then you'd sound the clam alarms and nobody would believe you and they'd just go about their business. Come to think of it, you crying wolf was what got you in that load of trouble last time. Don't you remember?

I hope you aren't pulling my leg or anything like that. That'd be rather mean of you to do.

TEH CLAMS MIGTH PULL YOR LEG!

#8 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Yeh, they're so MOLLUSKULAR.

I'm horrible.

#9 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE(Mokisor @ Apr 1 2008, 12:02 AM) View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about anymore. You know what, I give up. I hope you'll realize the error of y...wait...what the hell...

OH MY GOD THEY GOT MY LEG THEY GOT MY FREAKING LEG ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

#10 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 11:03 PM) View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about anymore. You know what, I give up. I hope you'll realize the error of y...wait...what the hell...
OH MY GOD THEY GOT MY LEG THEY GOT MY FREAKING LEG ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

O LOK NOW I TOLED YOU NOW YOR RUNNING WI HT ONE LEG AND CLAMSS GO TO BE FRENDS OF ME

i am awsome arent i icon_cool.gif

#11 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:06 PM

MOKISOR HURRY AND CALL A DOCTOR CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE A BLEEDING STUMP WHERE MY LEG USED TO BE

#12 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Apr 1 2008, 12:06 AM) View Post

MOKISOR HURRY AND CALL A DOCTOR CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE A BLEEDING STUMP WHERE MY LEG USED TO BE

/me slams his E key

/me breaks his E key

GREAT NOW I CAN'T CALL FOR A MEDIC. OUR WHOLE TEAM IS DEMOMEN AND PYROS. icon_frown.gif

#13 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 11:06 PM) View Post

RUN FASETR

I CANT HLEP YOR LEG I AM TO WEWT! icon_w00t.gif

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 11:06 PM) View Post

RUN FASETR

I CANT HLEP YOR LEG I AM TO WEWT! icon_w00t.gif

#14 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

April 1, 2008, 12:07 AM (CDT): I'm now typing from an underground bunker in rural Wisconsin. Numerous clams have been spotted across North America--no, the entire world, wreaking havoc on numerous large cities. There's now a wooden pole where my leg used to be... I failed to heed Mokisor's word, and I paid dearly for it. I am hoping that you all will heed his word when I did not.

Run now! Run from the clams! Run faster, you're running too slow! They're coming to be Mokisor's friend, because he is the coolest!!! Can't you see?

Edited by Ramblin' Evil Mushroom, 31 March 2008 - 11:12 PM.

#15 Mokisor

Mokisor

PROFIT

• Banned

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(Ramblin' Evil Mushroom @ Mar 31 2008, 11:11 PM) View Post

April 1, 2008, 12:07 AM (CDT): I'm now typing from an underground bunker in rural Wisconsin. Numerous clams have been spotted across North America--no, the entire world, wreaking havoc on numerous large cities. There's now a wooden pole where my leg used to be... I failed to heed Mokisor's word, and I paid dearly for it. I am hoping that you all will heed his word when I did not.

Run now! Run from the clams! Run faster, you're running too slow! They're coming to be Mokisor's friend, because he is the coolest!!! Can't you see?

i am cool icon_cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users