6 replies to this topic

#1 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:49 PM

HELLO THERE!

It's... been a while...

The last time I really worked on this quest was about 7 years ago. I'd still think about it once in a while, and I decided I wanted to start anew, keep some of the concepts, but remake it all and add a whole lot of new things. I still consider doing that, but now I've decided that will be a whole new project, and so I might work on it in the next few years. One day it'll come out.

However, I've also decided to give this quest another go. Living in the country that's dealing the worst with the COVID-19 pandemic, I booted up ZC again and went through my old quest to find that I had done a lot more on it than I previously thought. Since I imagine I'll still have a lot of time indoors in 2021, I am continuing development on The Great Fairy Plea.

Actually, I might rebrand it, as I also plan on changing quite a few things in the story and all that. I suppose soon I'll create another Quest Project with the new name and make a new trailer. I've been putting a lot of time into it now and expect to be able to finish before the year ends. It won't be the most technically advanced quest, as although I'm now using 2.50, I'll be keeping a general 2.10 vibe for the quest. I believe that this quest has some pretty cool ideas and it's pretty fun to play.

I won't be giving it too many updates, as I don't really use forums like I did when I was a teenager. But I'll do one once in a while, specially if any of y'all show interest.

Hope you have been keeping safe!

Lots of love to my favorite community from my younger years!
-Leo

Edited by Ica, 07 April 2021 - 03:51 PM.

• Twilight Knight, Shane, Eddy and 3 others like this

#2 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:34 PM

I remember this project! I can't believe it was so long ago. Nice to see you're back, and hope to hear more soon!

#3 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 07 April 2021 - 11:04 PM

Wow, I'm astonished you remember it! And also, thank you, it's nice to be back :>

I'll be posting more in the new few days for sure. Your message kinda made me want to make another trailer right away hahaha so I think I'll do that very soon, too!

thanks! <3 <3 

• Jared likes this

#4 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:34 PM

Welcome back and your quest looks very promising, looking forward to that upcoming trailer!

#5 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 09 April 2021 - 08:45 PM

Thank you, Twilight Knight!

It's been rough to keep motivated, but I think I'll be ready to post the new Quest Project in a couple of days, when I finish the new Start Screen.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#6 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 10 April 2021 - 09:50 PM

Ah man, it's been too long. Yo dude, you might wanna update your sig, TMF:BTD's long dead lmao (It's me, Goriya).

I'm interested in seeing where this one goes, so good luck with redoing it.

Edited by Einsiety, 10 April 2021 - 09:51 PM.

#7 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 18 April 2021 - 03:18 AM

Thank you! It's nice to talk to you again, after such a long time haha

I'll update my signature soon, now that I've finally made the new quest log. 

There's one last thing I really want to post on the Great Fairy Plea subject before it's officially dead. It's just a simple thing that happens on the (now scrapped) title screen. I'll post a youtube video of it, I might do a new update topic to do that. If I find any other details I'd like to post about The Great Fairy Plea, I'll do that on that topic as well.

thank you for the support, y'all <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users