Photo

Screenshot of the Week 143

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 143 (69 member(s) have cast votes)

Here are this weeks choices

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:34 PM

I think it's kind of funny how three out of four of these shots use "NES" style graphics.

Animus, Nice Faxunandu rips. Very original. Not much else to say, but some very dark green, or black clouds wouldn't hurt.

Old-Skool, I like the perspective, but it seems like Link wouldn't be able to get on that bridge since it seems to be a half tile off. I'd also suggest making the bridge at a side scrolling angle too.

Sharon Daniel, Very nice. It kind of reminds me of Hyrule Fantasy. Even though there is a lot of detail, the bare dirt patches still seem bland. Maybe you could use the SD3 sand in there a little too?

DragonAtma. This is really cool. I suggest using atleast two shades of gray so you'll have four colors to truly mimic GB style. I suggest using a solid grey instead of the dithering on your doorways, but that's a personal thing (I hate dithering) not and error on your part.

Good show this week. Very original stuff.

Edited by Anthus, 29 October 2006 - 02:35 PM.

#32 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

Go Sharon Daniel, go, go, go!!!!

#33 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

Lawl. Thanks, Link R us. icon_kawaii.gif

I'm amazed to see that the score is still so close. This is the closest SotW I've seen in a long time.

#34 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:02 PM

Awesome close match, eh, SD?

Man, this is one SotW that really keeps interested people on the ege of their seats. It's not very fun when only one guy takes a huge lead with 15+ votes and everyone else still has single digits. I can't wait to see the outcome! icon_biggrin.gif

#35 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

Ahh, nothing makes me feel better than good use of the Zero Set... ahh, Old-Skool gets my vote (well, he did make the zero set icon_razz.gif)

Animus's shot is nice, but it's very hard to notice what's going on =P

#36 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Oct 29 2006, 03:02 PM) View Post

Awesome close match, eh, SD?

Man, this is one SotW that really keeps interested people on the ege of their seats. It's not very fun when only one guy takes a huge lead with 15+ votes and everyone else still has single digits. I can't wait to see the outcome! icon_biggrin.gif

I agree, that's why I pulled my shot for this week. I'm gunna enter it next week alongside Radien and Linkus (presuming they enter like they said they would), hopefully be another close match.

#37 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:46 PM

*prepares SoTW shot*

*holds it for next week*

:[

#38 hakan92

hakan92

• Members

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:59 AM

It is all tied now!!!!

#39 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:51 PM

HOLY %$#@! Last night, SD was leading by two votes. Today, after college, I take a look and I'm ahead by one! Dang, best SotW I've ever seen! It's probably going to be as close as the 2000 Presidential election! icon_lol.gif

#40 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:30 PM

Have to go with Sharon Daniel.

Sorry Animus, if there was more detail to the background it would stick out more.

#41 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:16 PM

As soon as I heard there was a Faxanadu Screen, I got in here ASAP.

Animus has my vote.

#42 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:27 PM

Whoa! This is the best SOTW ever. icon_wink.gif Well, I mean, the most exciting.

#43 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE(NoeL @ Oct 29 2006, 08:59 PM) View Post

I agree, that's why I pulled my shot for this week. I'm gunna enter it next week alongside Radien and Linkus (presuming they enter like they said they would), hopefully be another close match.

Stop being such a bragger.

#44 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:58 PM

Hey man, you can't deny the skillz icon_razz.gif But in all honesty, my shot would've wiped the floor with this week icon_wink.gif

#45 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(NoeL @ Nov 1 2006, 08:58 PM) View Post

Hey man, you can't deny the skillz icon_razz.gif But in all honesty, my shot would've wiped the floor with this week icon_wink.gif

Looking forward to voting for you, then. I hope yours comes out awesome! icon_thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users