251 replies to this topic

#226 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(Kendiggity @ Aug 28 2009, 09:22 PM) View Post

im stuck in the room where only 1 block wants to move

Without knowing which room you're stuck in, i don't know how to help, but i'll try.
The Hammer, you need to go west from the Entrance, don't forget that key, you need it, and north.
There are stairs there that will take you to a room north. Follow that hallway all
the way to the end. When you can't go further east, go 2 rooms south and look for another tunnel.
You have to kill all the bad guys and push blocks to find it. That will take you to the Hammer.

#227 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

I'm playing this quest and just replied here to get it to the first page. YUK,YUK.

#228 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:05 PM

Fajz,

Please don't bump a topic unless you have something of substance to post in it, such as a question you have about the quest or a help comment. Simply bumping a topic to get it to page 1 and for no other reason is a substanceless post and spam, and is therefore against our rules. Our rules are here.

EDIT: I just noticed your other topic, so I will post what you said here for others to see:

QUOTE(fajz)
Can someone help me with the white sword? I am in level 4 and have 10 hearts and just can't find that stinker.

My gosh, I have 14 hearts I'm on level 6 and I still only have the wooden sword. Someone help me out!
Somebody out there has got to know where I can get a better sword. I have enough hearts to get the magic sword and I can't even find the white sword.

Probably would have been easier to repost what you said from the other topic, and I will talk to Zeldaman23, as his message was misleading and unnecessary. Otherwise people would have no idea what you said in another topic.

#229 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

I think the white sword is 1 screen south of level 3 under a bush. The Magic sword is in the snow area.

#230 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:15 AM

I cant believe I have to ask this, but......

Level 1, the room to the east of the start... How the %@&! do I get in there? I cant push, bomb, burn, slash, or arrow anything (at least that I've been able to find)

I'm through the first two levels... Have I missed the boomerang somewhere?

#231 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE(soxfan2k4 @ May 22 2010, 07:15 AM) View Post

I'm through the first two levels... Have I missed the boomerang somewhere?

You don't get the boomerang until later on in the quest. ...

#232 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

I've got 6 heart containers, the blue ring, stepladder, blue candle bow and arrow, and bombs. Where do I go for level 3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore. I found it. Good quest so far.

Edited by soxfan2k4, 23 May 2010 - 09:56 AM.

#233 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

Head south of the start area to the sea and head left with the bow and arrow.

#234 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

Thanks Eppy. I'm on Level 5 now. I lost my magic shield to a Like-Like back on 4. Is there a place in the dark world to buy one PRIOR to completing Level 5? I dont have the hookshot yet

#235 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE(skateboarder11 @ Aug 6 2009, 10:03 AM) View Post

I don't believe the ZC crash was related to the trackers... I've never had that issue. :/ What did you think of them for the time you used them, anyway?

I also just realized that this quest isn't exactly compatible with b183, having used boss doors... Anyone using the 183 player should grab 184, trackers or not.

I am unable to use my copy of 184 for some time now. It tells me it cannot find zcmusic.dll, so I am using 183. Even quests I still have that I was able to play before with 184 give me the same error. I have searched for this dll on the internet but only find misleading directions or dead ends. Do you have a good copy of 184 that you can share? I think this happened to me when Zelda Classic was hacked.

#236 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Geezer @ Nov 1 2011, 10:35 PM) View Post

I am unable to use my copy of 184 for some time now. It tells me it cannot find zcmusic.dll, so I am using 183. Even quests I still have that I was able to play before with 184 give me the same error. I have searched for this dll on the internet but only find misleading directions or dead ends. Do you have a good copy of 184 that you can share? I think this happened to me when Zelda Classic was hacked.

This should work. It comes with a working copy of zcmusic.dll and any other dependencies you might need. It only comes with the player, though.

ps. zcmusic.dll has this tendency to cause false positives in a lot of virus scanners these days--I don't know why, but I loosely suspect it has something to do with previous AGN hacking attempts. This has come up before.

Edited by Rambly, 01 November 2011 - 11:04 PM.

#237 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

I've just beaten level 7, this is a very fun game. I couldn't figure out how to get the magic bottle in level 6, there was a red block in the room and a statue that shoots fireballs. To get to the red ring, do I go to the first overworld and find the place to bomb, or is the bombable area in the "dark" world? I just can't seem to find where to bomb icon_wacky.gif Also, the hints to find the lens dungeon are pretty vague in this thread, can someone point me in the general direction of where the lens is? I feel like I'm missing a lot of secrets without it. Also, I have yet to locate the master sword. Where did I miss that? Thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by propdoc, 02 November 2011 - 05:17 AM.

#238 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Rambly @ Nov 1 2011, 09:55 PM) View Post

This should work. It comes with a working copy of zcmusic.dll and any other dependencies you might need. It only comes with the player, though.

ps. zcmusic.dll has this tendency to cause false positives in a lot of virus scanners these days--I don't know why, but I loosely suspect it has something to do with previous AGN hacking attempts. This has come up before.

Thanks. I downloaded the 192b184 and will try it. Plz - is there a letter or some oyher way to get medicine/potions in ths quest?
I have died umpteen times to get to where the hammer must be in level 4 and sometimes can get to the screen iin the upper left in the center part of the map but m nearly dead when I get there. This is getting very frustrating to the point of giving up on this quest and hunting for another one. I did find a blue potion on a small beach but I used it and the bottle went away also.

#239 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

Geezer, did you buy the blue ring? That really helps. The way to the hammer wasn't very hard with enough hearts and the blue ring. Let me know if you still can't get to the hammer, I can go back to level 4 and take a screenshot of what room on the map the hammer is in for you if you'd like.

I still have not found the master sword in the ice area (I think I've burned just about every bush and bombed all over the place), nor where to bomb to open up a cave to get to the red ring, I have no idea where the lens dungeon is, and I don't know how to get that magic bottle in level 6.

eta: finally found the bomb spot that leads to the red ring, I guess I missed the subtle hint in the screen of where to bomb. Also found the lens, FINALLY, very well hidden! Now with the lens I can go back, find the 3rd sword and figure out how to get that magic bottle in lvl 6 icon_smile.gif

Edited by propdoc, 03 November 2011 - 06:36 PM.

#240 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(Rambly @ Nov 1 2011, 09:55 PM) View Post

The 184 download that I got from this sitedid this when I unzipped it: as the files were showing up I saw zcmusic .dll for a split second then it dissapeared and I a window popped up stating that McAfee had removed a trojan from my computer. Then when I tried to run the 184 program that was unzipped I got the same message I have gotton with my zx192b184w, unable t o to open because no zcmusic.dll. So much for the "working copy of zcmusic.dll". Thanks anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users