What are the way to it?

someone please help!

icon_blink.gif

#212 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:33 AM

You have to find a different entrance to the cave. You have to bomb it. It's in the southern area of the overworld IIRC. It's hinted at. Then you can make your way to the ring.

#213 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Wow, this quest is a lot of fun.

So, i hope i finish it soon.

EDIT:

Stuck Entrance for Lvl 8. Superbombed an entrance in the icy area - dead end in lvl 8. I took also one key. But now?

Edited by MaximusFred, 23 August 2009 - 03:29 PM.

#214 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:42 AM

icon_smile.gif

Thanks for you help

i found the red ring !!

icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

#215 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

Where are the golden arrows?

Edited by kaspauf, 24 August 2009 - 12:46 PM.

#216 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

@kaspauf

I think they are in Level C.

Thats a bonus level and bonus levels are very hard but there are kinda fun things there.

You can reach it at a secret teleport at the triforce room at Lvl 1 (You need the hammer!). You come to a bonus area. In the fourth screen of the bonus area
go through the wall (south).

There youll find the entrance to a secret overworld where Lvl C is. But be warned its very hard, its best if you have the master sword and the red ring...

Edited by MaximusFred, 24 August 2009 - 01:13 PM.

#217 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

Allrigghtt, finished the quest with 17 hearts, golden ring, golden arrow and every item which exists in this quest.
Also did Lvl 1 - C.

All in all, very good quest, skateboarder. I think 4/5.

One thing I have to say great idea with these bonus levels particularly Level B what a great sound and dungeon design that created such a mystic atmosphere to be in this level icon_smile.gif
and great fights in Lvl C.Only the last (third) overworld was a little bit unnecessary I think. I was also disappointed about the Level C and 9 Boss and some other. I expected more.

Also I think the quest and especially the bonus levels could be a little more difficult.. (ok, ok I had the golden ring in lvl 9 so it was a little bit easy for me)
I missed also some more puzzles (more brain power).

Edited by MaximusFred, 25 August 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#218 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

I finally got around to finishing this quest. I had 18 hearts, red ring, magical sword, and silver arrow. Still 4/5 for me.

I didn't have a chance to talk about level 9. I admit that most of the level was a letdown for me, unlike the many parts preceding it. The battles seemed to be repetitive and tedious, eliminating the joy of gameplay I would expect from the last level of a quest. I just felt like I had to trudge through so many rooms of the same bats, super darknuts, mirror robes, and patras.

I like what you did with Ganon, though. That is the first time I remember fighting Ganon with four different bubbles in the room. It was a good way to add challenge to the the normally easy Ganon.

#219 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE(MaximusFred @ Aug 24 2009, 02:12 PM) View Post

@kaspauf

I think they are in Level C.

Thats a bonus level and bonus levels are very hard but there are kinda fun things there.

You can reach it at a secret teleport at the triforce room at Lvl 1 (You need the hammer!). You come to a bonus area. In the fourth screen of the bonus area
go through the wall (south).

There youll find the entrance to a secret overworld where Lvl C is. But be warned its very hard, its best if you have the master sword and the red ring...

lol I appreciate your help, I am right before level 9 and have the red ring/master sword but I can not find the golden arrows... any more tips?

#220 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

@kaspauf

Hi kaspauf, I finished the quest yesterday. Now I can definitely tell you, where I have found the golden arrow.

To find the golden arrow you have to finish (nearly) the whole Bonuslevel C. Beside the golden arrow you can find some other 3 top-tier items there.

How you get into bonuslevel C?
-Good question. As I already mentioned before (can you read english?) I told you that you have to go back to Level 1 in the overworld.In the triforce room of Level 1 is a teleporter - you come to the bonus area of level 1 again. In the last screen (fourth screen) of the bonus area go south through the wall. There is another teleporter and if you go into it, youll come to a mysterious (third) overworld. In this overworld go as long as you find an entrance to a dungeon. This dungeon is Level C - and there youll find the golden arrow. But be warned, its hard. Ok, you have red ring and master sword - what are you waiting for? (Ok you can find even some better equipment in this bonus level ;-)

If there are some errors in my explanation, I have to apologize that. My native language is german.

Greetings,
MaximusFred.

Edited by MaximusFred, 26 August 2009 - 01:27 PM.

#221 Kendiggity

Kendiggity

Initiate

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

Ive been searching maybe 4-5 hours now. where in link to the shadows do i find the hammer, i beat dungeons 1,2&3
ive tried burning every single bush i can find

i have the blue sword
i have every heart piece i can get as of right now
i have 255 rupees and 8 bombs

im pretty much running in circles, can someone please tell me where to find the hammer so i can do dungeon 4?

PLEASE im ready to put my head through the wall

#222 Kendiggity

Kendiggity

Initiate

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

Okay seriously im really aggrivated now, HOw do i beat lvl 4 im stuck in the room where only 1 block wants to move, someone please tell me what to do here, im getting really really F***ING Pissed

#223 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

Kendiggity: Get a grip. It's only a game. If someone knows the answer to your question, they will answer it when they choose to, voluntarily. It is rude to expect some random person to give you a quick answer to a question you have. Nobody owes it to you. Also, double posting within a 12 hour period is against our rules. You can familiarize yourself with all the rules here. Reference Consecutive Posting.

#224 Kendiggity

Kendiggity

Initiate

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

sorry, i get aggrivated way too easy lol

#225 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

I'm actually going to start an LP on this tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users