Photo

Need testers for Dreams of Yesterday 2013.

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#781 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:45 PM

aEIiVYL.png

Saved in the basement of the hotel in or near this room (where you need the 2nd key).  Respawned in the top left corner unable to see link or move.   Game breaking.

16qFDzd.png

Any number of bushes in capitol port when you slash them you simply get this.   This one not such a big deal.  

#782 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:16 AM

Ew. Sorry about that. Not sure how that was missed. New bug-fix for both. I'll run through the bushes in that room later. (I have to leave for work.) Eventually I'll even be able to get to the integrity check in ZQuest to see what other screens have a warp destination but coordinates 0,0 set on that screen.

#783 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:25 AM

i could not beat this room, what i have to do?

zc-screen00003.png

#784 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:01 PM

Thanks that did the trick!  I'll be starting on the Dojo tonight most likely.   Slowly but surely getting there.   Didn't have to look anything up to complete the tower or predator so that's progress anyway.  

#785 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:12 PM

Good luck!  Before you take the path to the right within the dojo, I can release another version that makes the block puzzle easier.  I too dislike difficult block puzzles.  2QZhfQ0.png

EDIT:  Oh, bring at least a L3 Potion with you.  I also need to make a copy of those darknuts that mostly release health.  The Sword path is particularly nasty.  After all, each path more or less blocks one of the joypad/controller buttons.  One path should be hammer only, and the other, sword only.

Anyone that has played James24's "Liberation of Hyrule" should feel right at home with it though.

#786 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:51 PM

Good luck!  Before you take the path to the right within the dojo, I can release another version that makes the block puzzle easier.  I too dislike difficult block puzzles.  2QZhfQ0.png

EDIT:  Oh, bring at least a L3 Potion with you.  I also need to make a copy of those darknuts that mostly release health.  The Sword path is particularly nasty.  After all, each path more or less blocks one of the joypad/controller buttons.  One path should be hammer only, and the other, sword only.

Anyone that has played James24's "Liberation of Hyrule" should feel right at home with it though.

i will get more hearts and get better items then come back later but on that room,i have to move the arrow blocks to the buttons ?

Edited by nandobyker, 19 August 2019 - 02:52 PM.

#787 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:41 PM

Alrighty, thanks for your patience! Got a new version here that makes that block puzzle room much easier. All the statues have been removed, some blocks are redundant, and there's a fairy healing flag on the eastern door. The warp on the bottom of the screen is a reset warp in case you want to reset the blocks. It'll warp you right at that screen with no enemies so it's safe to use.

Here's a silly little animated image of me solving it just to let you know it's possible.
Spoiler

#788 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 08:19 PM

thanks for your help, i see that i can also move the normal blocks that make things much easier, i did beat that room but on the next room i still have the blue tunic , its like suicide :shiver:  i see that i need more training, i need to find the l4 sword and yellow suit , i will comeback later to make justice on that room  :bounce:

Alrighty, thanks for your patience! Got a new version here that makes that block puzzle room much easier. All the statues have been removed, some blocks are redundant, and there's a fairy healing flag on the eastern door. The warp on the bottom of the screen is a reset warp in case you want to reset the blocks. It'll warp you right at that screen with no enemies so it's safe to use.

Here's a silly little animated image of me solving it just to let you know it's possible.

Spoiler

• ShadowTiger likes this

#789 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:19 PM

OK now I'm really confused.   Is there another Dojo?   I didn't find any block puzzles, gauntlets, it was like four rooms then he gave me a prize and said it was over.   What am I missing?

#790 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:27 AM

Congrats, nando! You can get the Red Tunic from the Clockwork Volcano, almost immediately as you enter, if you know where to go. I can direct you further later. Just let me know.

Sofa - There are technically two Dojos, and they're both in Capital Port. I added the other Dojo myself - It's in a large round mountain/rock a screen north of the first save statue. Gotta super-bomb the entrance, I believe. You'll also need the ladder and hookshot to get in. Bring 750 rupees.

You're probably thinking of Sea Dog's Dojo, also in capital port, which gives you the wand item that you need to enter Enigma Dungeon.

#791 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:23 AM

Congrats, nando! You can get the Red Tunic from the Clockwork Volcano, almost immediately as you enter, if you know where to go. I can direct you further later. Just let me know.

Sofa - There are technically two Dojos, and they're both in Capital Port. I added the other Dojo myself - It's in a large round mountain/rock a screen north of the first save statue. Gotta super-bomb the entrance, I believe. You'll also need the ladder and hookshot to get in. Bring 750 rupees.

You're probably thinking of Sea Dog's Dojo, also in capital port, which gives you the wand item that you need to enter Enigma Dungeon.

i am now in volcano area(best music on the game), is the red tunic the only main treasure on Clockwork Volcano dungeon?

#792 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:39 AM

Yep.  To get it, once you're inside the dungeon, from the first room go straight north.  Just keep going north and north and north until you have to walk through a door in the north wall.  Don't walk through the door.  Stay in that room and look around.

Look at the western area of the screen.  There's an area in the lower left corner of the room where you may be able to ladder over.  In fact, you can! 

So go into the next room to the west.  Defeat all of the enemies there and a ladder-based walkway will appear.  So go south.

I don't have ZQuest open in front of me but I don't want to make you wait either, so my instructions may be a bit off from this point.  But the gist is the same regardless; you're almost there.

From there, keep going south until you find a horizontal pipe.  Bomb the middle of the pipe that looks kinda grimy or cracked.  Head in there.  From there, it's a short walk to the Red Mail.

#793 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:18 PM

When you warp from the room near the end of F3 of Enigma you end up on the roof, stuck, instead of the 

the blue portal.

jFGJ4ct.png

It works going the other way.   

Edit:  I had asked about a block puzzle in Enigma but I figured it out.

Edited by SofaKing, 21 August 2019 - 10:08 PM.

#794 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:07 PM

found the tunic and beat the dungeon, only 1 cristal left, i think im ready to find level 4 sword and mirror shield , where i can find those?

Edited by nandobyker, 21 August 2019 - 09:28 PM.

#795 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 August 2019 - 05:42 AM

These warp arrival coordinates will be the death of me. :sweat: But thanks for your patience. Likely unnecessary bug-fix.

To find the L4 Tunic, you need the bulk of the Relics, the ladder, and either the L3 or L4 Boomerang or the Mirror Shield, all for the purposes of defeating Mirror-robes. On the bottom floor of Excavation, fully explore it and collect all of the keys so you can go straight north to the upper-most room of the bottom floor of Excavation. You'll have to walk through a lot of walls in really weird ways to get the keys to the locked doors.

Here's a map of the floor, as well as where the walkable walls are. The L4 boomerang is in the southwest corner, and there's a Heart Container in the southeast corner.
Spoiler

To find the L4 Sword, it's a bit of a hike.

Spoiler

Eventually I'll stop being lazy and turn that whole area into something far more impressive, but who has the time for that.

Also, there is a full list of Relics and where to find them in the first post of this thread. It's at the bottom of that thread, three spoiler-boxes from the bottom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users