• Members

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:07 AM

just skip my change it wasnt a good one

#1022 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

average everyday normal guy

• Members

Posted 29 April 2021 - 07:02 PM

If you insist Joe. I dont think your screen was too bad just not well thought out in terms of placement and purpose (like some of mine). its better than some of the uploads ive seen lol [Claim]

#1023 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 31 May 2021 - 03:44 PM

87cFrT4.png

Download link: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

For this screen  just made a roadblock with the way to pass being a switch you have to shoot by entering from the bottom.

I also edited the screen below that i had made previously because i was being irresponsible with the height of the screen so i fixed the dimentions to work with the surrounding screens. I also added a key block here because this dungeon doesnt have many uses for keys and it would encourage more exploring.  Below is the screenshot for that.

IVk6jnG.png

Edited by ChrisHunter64, 31 May 2021 - 07:47 PM.

#1024 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 27 August 2021 - 11:27 PM

Also, page 69... niceee

• peteandwally likes this

#1025 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 28 August 2021 - 01:37 PM

Chris Hunter, this is some really nice classic design!

• ChrisHunter64 likes this

#1026 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2021 - 04:40 AM

I'm interested in taking a crack at this. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes for me to contribute a screen

• peteandwally and ChrisHunter64 like this

#1027 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2021 - 05:54 AM

zquest-screen00006.png

https://drive.google...vOePmECbXCYiqx7

I've gone ahead and made a screen myself. I made this screen in the latest bleeding edge version of ZC 2.55. I dunno if that will cause any complications and I figured I would keep it simple.

• peteandwally, klop422 and ChrisHunter64 like this

#1028 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 14 September 2021 - 06:53 PM

Chris Hunter, this is some really nice classic design!

Hey thanks! I work with what ive got so far and what everyone else has made has been amazing and super inspiring. the more you look at all of the maps and how they come together the more you wanna pump out screens. The problem is that you can only make one and have to wait for someone to pick it up before you make another!

#1029 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 10:53 AM

the next screen is open for claims. if anyone wants to create a screen simply type a message in this thread that has "[Claim]" in it and then download the latest file. once you are done creating your screen simply save the file to google drive or some file sharing software and paste the link in here. Newcomers welcome!

#1030 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 27 April 2022 - 07:36 PM

Second page of the general forums bois. No Bueno. And just when we reached page 69, smh.

So the issue that we are facing now is that the last screen that was made was made in the newest map editor so I'm sure some if not most of the scripts may have issues (I haven't tested but from what I understand of these things).

As a result of this possibility I think it would be important to replicate the last screen in the v2.53 build of the editor. Imma just remake this since it was a simple screen (keepin it real FireSeraphim) and then make another screen for my [Claim].

• Yloh likes this

#1031 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 27 April 2022 - 11:19 PM

Dp65h6V.png

Download Link

I remade FireSeraphims screen in the older editor and finished my screen.

I want to tackle some of the caves/entrances in the overworld that dont have an area yet. This place is a cave that you can find in m01 s08 near horizon factory. In order to make this screen I had to make another Dmap (Lonely Peak Cave) on M23 but I tried to give it space from the other (growing) areas nearby like the crystal caverns. This will probably be a small little tower cave to get the heart piece below in the overworld. I'm also updating Entrances list that Anthus provided in our discord.

The room obviously has you jumping and utilizing the hookshot. the jump on the top middle was sketchy af so I made it a bit easier to get the hop with the launch feather (I'm assuming at this point you would have the launch and the hookshot considering where the cave is.

I also hid a surprise under one of the trees! Please don't let this project die...

Download Link

Edited by ChrisHunter64, 27 April 2022 - 11:40 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#1032 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 28 April 2022 - 12:19 AM

Dp65h6V.png

Download Link

I remade FireSeraphims screen in the older editor and finished my screen.

I want to tackle some of the caves/entrances in the overworld that dont have an area yet. This place is a cave that you can find in m01 s08 near horizon factory. In order to make this screen I had to make another Dmap (Lonely Peak Cave) on M23 but I tried to give it space from the other (growing) areas nearby like the crystal caverns. This will probably be a small little tower cave to get the heart piece below in the overworld. I'm also updating Entrances list that Anthus provided in our discord.

The room obviously has you jumping and utilizing the hookshot. the jump on the top middle was sketchy af so I made it a bit easier to get the hop with the launch feather (I'm assuming at this point you would have the launch and the hookshot considering where the cave is.

I also hid a surprise under one of the trees! Please don't let this project die...

Download Link

The download link seems to not be working.

#1033 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 28 April 2022 - 09:21 PM

Hmmmm, try this.. https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

• Anthus likes this

#1034 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 30 April 2022 - 01:05 PM

Anyone who wants to "[Claim]" its up for grabs.

Anyone new in the community is welcome to join, just be sure to use the editor v2.53 and leave a download link from google drive or a file sharing service.

#1035 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 17 February 2023 - 01:40 AM

Page 69 still baby. WOOOOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users