Photo

Screenshot of the Week 54 part 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 54 part 2 (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 54 part 2

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 09:57 AM

BH4 WOuld most likely get my vote but I entered this week and do not vote for weeks I enter. I am planning on doind the same Speech effects in my game as well, to make it more SD3 like.

#17 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:04 AM

Samus discovers that there's a reason you're not supposed to tap the glass at the zoo. Especially glass with Metroids. *Turns around* Ooh! Big glass!

Never tap glass with Metroids in them, and you turn around only to find yourself drooling while looking at a big glass tube thingy. icon_lol.gif

#18 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:32 PM

I vote for BH4, Tei was in second.

#19 blckscab

blckscab

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

hmmmm,thats strange....
all of these people saying that BH *would* have got their vote (and i understand why, its very gd) and im 2 votes ahead and nobody has said that they realy like mine. icon_blink.gif wierd....
Tei's pic is also very gd, great work icon_wink.gif

#20 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:23 PM

Hey mine is the bomb, but only one person likes it.

#21 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 06:06 PM

Lotus, all you did is take the SD3 set and make an average screen.

The rule of thumb is this. If it doesn't look good in classic, it won't look good in another set.

So, don't think it's so great.

#22 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:16 PM

Uhh, I was being sarcastic Teilyr. I just thought I'd stick something different in.

#23 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 12:20 AM

I actually liked Lotus's set. It looks real. I think it is awesome actually. It looks very real.

#24 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:31 AM

It isn'tmy set Zoraman finished it. The only parts that are mine are the Mushboom tiles and the Mushroom tops.

#25 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:49 AM

Aren't those mushroom tiles from DoY? icon_blink.gif (The enemy, specifically.)

The first thing that really caught my eye about Blckscab's shot was that it was the first to catch my eye. ... Let me rephrase that. I really like the screen layout, and there's something about quality in there. Yep. A great shot indeed. It probably would have gotten my vote.

Then the other shots loaded. icon_bounce.gif

I DO like LE's shot. I like the way the mountains are arranged. It must have been hard.

Teilyr's shot is wonderful. What else is there to say? icon_shrug.gif I can't vote for it anyway. icon_confused.gif

PolygonX8's shot is humorous, and goes well with ketchup. It's great. icon_wink.gif

Gamelink's shot... .. I would make an egg joke here. But I won't.

BH4's Shot: .. Yes, Happyman, I WAS about to make a reference to you in that shot, but I refrained from doing so for some ungodly reason. I also drew the footman's 1x1 picture (Left, behind Link's portrait) very poorly. BTW, that is Ian's Link Portrait he worked with, but I edited out the sword hilt. I've got him with three different versions of shoulders, one without a sword, one with a wooden, and one with a Master Sword. The fourth one is a mystery. icon_wink.gif Direly cool though. Did it this weekend. ... Aw man, I made mine the longest. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif

Aegis: Dude, your title screen, is ROCK! Awesome. I like the blue.

#26 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:04 PM

I have no idea, I got them originally from a another SD tileset, and did some work on them.

#27 Stungun

Stungun

Warrior of Light

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:25 PM

Aegis: Nothing special about your title screen. Just another overused generic titlescreen pasted over a piece of scenery. I wish people would draw thier own.

But I am glad to see WR again.

Edited by Stungun, 14 April 2004 - 10:25 PM.

#28 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:48 AM

I'm getting a little confused, mostly frustrated.

blckscab: Good pic, but it's basically a darkened Zelda screen.

Lotus Eater: Although it's a very nice screen, I've seen this before, so sorry, not original.

Teilyr: Average screen. Nice fog, but nothing too awe inspiring.

PolygonX8: That's... one big Metroid! It's very different in my opinion. And, well, very different. You got my vote.

GameLink7: Looks all right, but feels weird.

BH4: Looks great, but I've seen this in SD-something-or-other. Too bad I wasn't looking at that background, you would've gotten my vote if I paid more attention. Bad Luck eh? Although, you shouldv'e added a text border and maybe some text too.

AegisRunestone: Looks very nice, but I've seen something like this. As you can probably tell, I'm looking for something Different. It just seems all the same to me, recently.

Edited by SwordOfSeals, 15 April 2004 - 10:48 AM.

#29 Aegis Runestone

Aegis Runestone

Cecil Harvey - Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 April 2004 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(Stungun @ Apr 14 2004, 11:25 PM)
Aegis: Nothing special about your title screen. Just another overused generic titlescreen pasted over a piece of scenery. I wish people would draw thier own.

But I am glad to see WR again.

I can't draw. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users