The adventure of Link, Titans' gate 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gégé

Gégé

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

The second part of my splited project is started !
https://www.purezc.n...projects&id=438

Edited by Gégé, 06 January 2018 - 09:10 AM.

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

Not to be that guy but the front page actually covers this and I'm sure people are made aware through some of your updates. Not sure if this thread was really needed but regardless I wish you luck on your project, looks fairly promising.

#3 oldschoolarcade

oldschoolarcade

• Members

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:25 AM

Im playing the Adventure of Link on Windows 7-64 bit and cant find the second power sword,Ive found the Third Power Sword in the Lost Woods easily enough :awesome: but that sword obviously is blocked until get the 2nd power sword first :doh: This PC version adaptation is lot different than the original NINTENDO game,mostly because of the animation differences, I s there any way members can provide this games screenshots of the 2nd Power Sword location and how to get it? has members tried playing the Castle Haunt game (first one) ? Theres something hidden in the Graveyard with (LOTS) of tombstones and i need to know which tombstone board and which tombstone to search without getting hit by a ghost, post which tombstone board like the first,second one,or third board graveyard,and which row tombstone to search, How do i get help for for these older Zelda Quest games? :confused:  Im having trouble with Mega-Man,The Directors Cut,Mega-Man when he first gets his thrown weapon out of the shed behind Dr.Lights building, He must first find all the diamonds locations to earn 120 credits to buy his first real weapon to hurt enemies, the weapon Mega-Man got from the shed only stuns enemies, cant do much with *THAT* thing right? :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users