• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 connor.clark

connor.clark

Junior

• ZC Developers

Posted 15 May 2022 - 10:57 AM

I started a twitter account: @zelda_classic

Any chance people would be interested in helping draft short promo tweets for random quests?

If so, I have a doc where we can draft some tweets (if anyone knows of good collaboration software that actually integrates with twitter, please recommend). Even if it's just your own quest 🙂

• Shane and Eddy like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 15 May 2022 - 04:44 PM

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed fangame Zelda Classic with a FREE BROWSER PORT? Which you can play through the entirety of Isle of Rebirth and the award winning Bananas Expansion up to level 60 for FREE with no restrictions on playtime.

Okay, jokes aside, this is a really good idea. I'm not the best person for drafting up up tweets or PR related stuff, but just brainstorming here, here's some quests I think would be good to plug:

• Isle of Rebirth (obligatory)
  • Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia
  • Promised Lands
  • The Forbidden City
  • The Hero's Memory
  • Depths of Malice
  • Legend of Link: The New Legacy

Okay I'm mostly just listing off top rated quests here. But specifically these are ones that wear the Zelda label and showcase more modern features, so will probably have the most appeal outside of the community. Could also shine a light on quests that break away more from the Zelda IP like:

• Rite of the Storm
  • Umbral Cloud
  • Forbidden Ascent
  • Hitodama, Yuurei, and Reikon

Randomizers are also pretty big still, so maybe a post about some of HeroOfFire's work. Could showcase Randomizer Omega for how massive it is. 

Could also do a tweet about the more out there challenge quests like Armageddon Quest 1&2 and Liberation of Hyrule. Controversial though they may be, some people are into Kaizo difficulty and could be drawn in by the level of challenge.

• Rambly, Shane, Eddy and 1 other like this

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 15 May 2022 - 07:47 PM

Mike's Fun House is pretty wacky; I'd recommend it.

• Rambly, DarkFlameSheep, Eddy and 1 other like this

#4 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 15 May 2022 - 10:52 PM

Mike's Fun House is pretty wacky; I'd recommend it.

I actually kind of second this. I feel like there's definitely people who'd see ZC as having that "Mario Maker" esque appeal, and that probably includes people who enjoy troll/kaizo design.

#5 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 18 May 2022 - 02:14 AM

I started a twitter account: @zelda_classic

Any chance people would be interested in helping draft short promo tweets for random quests?

If so, I have a doc where we can draft some tweIIets (if anyone knows of good collaboration software that actually integrates with twitter, please recommend). Even if it's just your own quest

As a standout I detest this. I detest this. That ID should be reserved for dev staff and a prior pare globally banned tried to e a fake rep of zc o twitter. I never used twitter but if you ascribe to do this, then you are infringing on AGN.

You should ask permission and coordinate with devs ad AGN staff ere doing this.

Edited by Timelord, 18 May 2022 - 02:16 AM.

#6 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 18 May 2022 - 04:34 AM

Connor has mine and Emily's blessing and should be considered a ZC dev themselves. Please do not get offended over trivial matters on our behalf when you don't know our stance.

• Taco Chopper, Russ, Jenny and 3 others like this

#7 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 18 May 2022 - 04:16 PM

Gee, almost like they did. Don't talk shit that you don't know.

#8 connor.clark

connor.clark

Junior

• ZC Developers

Posted 18 May 2022 - 06:18 PM

🙄
  • The Satellite, Taco Chopper, Shane and 5 others like this

#9 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 18 May 2022 - 08:25 PM

As a standout I detest this. I detest this. That ID should be reserved for dev staff and a prior pare globally banned tried to e a fake rep of zc o twitter. I never used twitter but if you ascribe to do this, then you are infringing on AGN.

No.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users